Home

NCAA Football 10 Demo Impressions (Pasta Padre)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Demo Impressions (Pasta Padre) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2009, 07:02 PM   #17
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA Football 10 Demo Impressions (Pasta Padre)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Well a few things that really turned me off from buying ncaa 10. 1. Was that when the QB drops backs and stops and I try to step up in the so called pocket that was made. It felt like my QB was wearing cemet shoes are something. He walk so slow. 2. The oline when i played 3 different time. I was getting sack left and right and my oline was bearly blocking. And my gosh there was no freaking pocket to hardly step in at all. Where was the pocket. The pocket looked just bout the same as 09 did. But in 09 the blocking was much better. 3rd thing is that really bother me is the controls. I am sick of gaming companies changing up their controls games like this. I wish they would stick with the same controls they have. Where people are confortable with. But these main things have really turned me off from buying ncaa 10.
The QB drop is CPU controlled in Madden this year too.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:52 PM   #18
Rookie

Craig Bond93's Arena

OVR: 5
The demo is alright. It doesnt impress me with the graphics but the gameplay is good. The only reason why the graphics dont look good because of the setting on the game at night. Since the stadium is so bright the players look dull and cartoonish. I do alot of research on this game, i saw every single video of ncaa and the graphics look way better than in the demo. I just dont get it why madden and ncaa dont work together. Ncaa football 10 is always a year late in gameplay. Its just stupid because i am a die hard madden and ncaa football fan and it is annoying because theres only one ncaa football game and it is always a year laye of madden
Old 06-29-2009, 10:55 AM   #19
All Star

OVR: 17

They need to get more realistic grass textures like the ones in madden. Sick of looking at a yellow field.

Also when i'm receiving a kick, why does it asks me how I want to gameplan for my defense instead of offense?
Old 06-29-2009, 02:18 PM   #20
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Bond93
i saw every single video of ncaa and the graphics look way better than in the demo.
They usually do. When EA puts of videos they give you what looks best. Actual gameplay is what matters.

In the end graphics are the least of my concerns.
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Old 06-29-2009, 03:55 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1
They need to get more realistic grass textures like the ones in madden. Sick of looking at a yellow field.

Also when i'm receiving a kick, why does it asks me how I want to gameplan for my defense instead of offense?

just flick the left anolog stick to the left or right and it goes to the offensive gameplan
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »