Home

NCAA Football 10 Review

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Review within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2009, 12:15 AM   #9
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59
A fair review, but I would have expected a bit lower score given the many glaring areas that NCAA Football apparently fails at this year.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:16 AM   #10
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
No screenshots from me man, I simply don't have the equipment. It was really strange how they turned out like that. I haven't seen anyone else complain about it, so it might've just been something I personally did wrong.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:16 AM   #11
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Chris, I feel like you contradicted yourself with this review. You mention marginal improvements at best, but you say it has the best gameplay of next gen. Its a very good review, and you are right on with the presentation aspects, but I still think its at least an 8.5 due to the great improvement in gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 12:18 AM   #12
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

I think the gameplay is simply good enough that it covers up a lot of the issues enough to keep the game from wandering into average territory. However, if the gameplay were broken, this game might've been in the 5-6 range. Of course, if the presentation was done well, this game would be a 9 to 9.5.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:22 AM   #13
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36
Damn I'm torn, I love College Football...I don't know if I can stomach this game. the fact I'm sitting here instead of standing in some line somewhere should tell me a lot.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:24 AM   #14
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: NCAA Football 10 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
I think the gameplay is simply good enough that it covers up a lot of the issues enough to keep the game from wandering into average territory. However, if the gameplay were broken, this game might've been in the 5-6 range. Of course, if the presentation was done well, this game would be a 9 to 9.5.
Interesting take. I agree. You have played Madden right? We know the presentation is blown out for it this year, and all indications point to better gameplay than NCAA (with Pro-Tak and all) Does this mean something very special come August 14th?
Old 07-14-2009, 12:26 AM   #15
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

I haven't played Madden, so I can't comment on it. But I think barring broken software, we are definitely in for a special title next month. I've been saying that for a couple months
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 12:27 AM   #16
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47
If EA could get the presentation and college atmosphere right...this game would be amazing. they do it on the PS2 versions, why can't they spend the time to do it in the next gen versions?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »