Home

Madden NFL 10 Goes Gold (Press Release)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Goes Gold (Press Release) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 11:27 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 36
Madden NFL 10 Goes Gold (Press Release)

July 16, 2009 – EA SPORTS announced today that Madden NFL 10 has officially gone gold. To celebrate this development milestone, fans can look forward to two separate opportunities to play Madden NFL 10, on the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3, before it is available at retailers nationwide on Friday, August 14th.
A free Madden NFL 10 demo will be released to Xbox LIVE Silver subscribers and the PlayStation Store on July 30th, featuring a night game in heavy snow with the Dallas Cowboys visiting the New York Giants.

Reserve Madden NFL 10 at GameStop, and on July 23rd, receive an exclusive demo featuring four, 5-minute quarters in a Super Bowl XLIII rematch, between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Arizona Cardinals. Visit GameStop.com or your local GameStop retailer for additional details.

Thousands of retail stores across the country will be conducting midnight openings for the blockbuster launch of Madden NFL 10 on August 14th. Check your local Best Buy, GameStop or Wal-Mart for details on participating midnight launch stores near you.

Experience first-hand what it’s like to “Fight for Every Yard” in Madden NFL 10 for Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3. With the all-new Pro-Tak™ animation technology, players have more control over the outcome of each play. Whether driving a running back towards the first down, or battling for a fumble at the bottom of a pile, the play won’t end until the whistle blows. Add to that the most immersive broadcast presentation and online innovation in franchise history, and Madden NFL 10 captures the authenticity and emotion of the NFL like never before.

This year, Madden NFL 10 arrives on the Wii with breath-taking visuals that will captivate both seasoned veterans and newcomers to the franchise. Completely redesigned and built from the ground up, Madden NFL 10 introduces a unique art style that will define the look of sports games on the Wii. All-new player models embody characteristics of your favorite athletes, plus new larger-than-life stadiums showcase the unique details found at each of the 32 NFL fields. Madden NFL 10 epitomizes what fun looks like on the Wii, delivering the most social and dynamic experience from the franchise to date. Quick, exciting game modes ensure that anytime is the right time for Madden NFL 10 on the Wii.

For more information about Madden NFL 10, visit http://www.maddennfl.easports.com/
Developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon, Madden NFL 10 is available for the Xbox 360, the PlayStation®2 and PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment systems, Wii™, and the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable). Madden NFL 10 has been rated “E” for everyone by the ESRB.
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 11:29 AM   #2
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

beau21's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Madden 10 goes gold

Small tidbit that I (at least) hadn't before seen..

Quote:
A free Madden NFL 10 demo will be released to Xbox LIVE Silver subscribers and the PlayStation Store on July 30th, featuring a night game in heavy snow with the Dallas Cowboys visiting the New York Giants.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 33

Where can I break into to get an advanced copy of M10 tomorrow.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:37 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 9

Stuff I already knew but I guess the release date of the demo is "official" for those GameStop employees who had their stuck between their butt.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:44 AM   #5
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Sweet. Can't wait for the demo on the 23rd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 6

i know to get the early copy by tomorro since it goes gold today.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:49 AM   #7
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Seems to be 'going gold' so late this year. I wonder what happened to "The game has to be finished (gold) two months in advance..." lingo we were fed last year?
Old 07-16-2009, 11:52 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
Seems to be 'going gold' so late this year. I wonder what happened to "The game has to be finished (gold) two months in advance..." lingo we were fed last year?
I don't mind it if they ironed out problems. Now I can constructively begin on the defensive wishlist for next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »