Home

Madden NFL 10 Update (IGN)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Update (IGN) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2009, 01:39 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 10 Update (IGN)

No Highlight videos of games in Xtra-Point? Maybe next year for Madden 11 I hope...So far it is looking great! I like what I see. Much improvement from 09.

peace
Old 07-21-2009, 01:51 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

you say no video highlights in tha weekly wrap up what??? n i think they are doing the halftime show ALL WRONG they are talking to you like you are playing the game thats NOT in real life so dont put it in the game i dont want tha dude sayin now enjoy the rest of your game i want him to talk like boomer in 2k5 like hes actually broadcasting a real game (lets get back to the game) come on EA i mean i cant really complain atleast you got it in but maybe youll fix this in the next 10 years or so haha jk keep it up

Last edited by ockbarz69; 07-21-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:51 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaNNyT
While they look better they still need a lot of fixing. they just don't look life like. Some of it looks to be a lack of length, and part of it the way they stand with bent knees and elbows all the time. Also there midsections and upper body relative to their legs just does not look like the correct ratio, wiith the upper body being too small.
I don't see this as being the issue. What I feel will be the one thing that will take this game to the promise land is ultra smooth animations, accurate physics, and momentum.

Something that they will nail with Madden 11. Once that is complete Madden will finally be a true game of Football

They definitely made a ton of ground in just a 1 yr cycle with Madden 10, and now that they are already working on 11. I know it's going to be all about the 3 features I mentioned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2009, 02:39 AM   #12
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaNNyT
While they look better they still need a lot of fixing. they just don't look life like. Some of it looks to be a lack of length, and part of it the way they stand with bent knees and elbows all the time. Also there midsections and upper body relative to their legs just does not look like the correct ratio, wiith the upper body being too small.
I've spent the better part of three years ripping this travesty of a game, but come on now, aren't you being just a little picky here?

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 07-21-2009, 02:41 AM   #13
Pro

SeaNNyT's Arena

OVR: 10

You see player models the entire game, how is that nitpicky. If players don't look real it takes the immersion out of it just as much as animations do.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:52 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

This is the first year on next gen like i feel im PART of the sunday experience that is the NFL. I can imagine myself being back in Canada watching FOX in the afternoon getting all the news about how the games have played out.

This IS AWESOME!!

Thank you thank you thank you!
Old 07-21-2009, 03:03 AM   #15
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

This is going to be a long wait. Even though I say that every year, this is year is the most anticipating year of Madden ever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2009, 03:14 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 24

After watching the NFL network recently, and remembering everything that makes sunday and NFL broadcasts so exciting and fun to watch, and after seeing the half-time show on Madden 10 (would've been better with some highlights, but whatever)-I'm getting excited!
I've recently had some fun playing the NCAA 10 demo. If Madden plays even a little better than that game, added with the loads of presentation NCAA 10 left out-I'm sold........as long as the players can at least run as fast the NCAA players.

Presentation, presentation, presentation! Madden has plenty of it this year! And Madden players look great this year-very authentic!! I'm getting excited!!!! Ready for some NFL football!! Can't wait to try the demo thursday!

Last edited by LAKE4742; 07-21-2009 at 03:16 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »