Home

NBA Live 10: 10 for '10: Dynasty Mode (NLSC)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10: 10 for '10: Dynasty Mode (NLSC) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2009, 01:23 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA Live 10: 10 for '10: Dynasty Mode (NLSC)

NLSC will be running a series of NBA Live 10 articles they term, "10 for '10". This one covers dynasty mode.

Quote:
"Welcome to the second instalment of 10 for '10, a series of articles outlining what I feel are the ten things we most need to see in NBA Live '10 in different areas of the game. In the first instalment, I covered gameplay with the ten items I feel would greatly improve the game this year. Today we're moving on to a new list of ten, this time focusing on Dynasty Mode.

Ah, Dynasty Mode. For most players who prefer or at least spend a considerable amount of time playing offline, Dynasty is the premier gaming mode. A revamp in NBA Live 08 has breathed new life into Dynasty Mode and NBA Live 09 also added a few new features. However, there is still room for improvement and more features that could be added. With introductions out of the way, let's take a look at the ten things I feel NBA Live '10 should do with Dynasty Mode. Once again, I must emphasise that these are not in any particular order."
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 01:49 AM   #2
Pro

stopper654's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA Live 10: 10 for '10: Dynasty Mode (NLSC)

Thanks Steve
The EAGLES Are The Most Dominate Team In The NFC Beast And The Best Team In The League, I Will BLEED GREEN For The Rest Of My Life, So To Any Team Who Thinks They Can Test Us Then If You Want Some Then Come Get Some. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PSN: Stopper654
Old 07-23-2009, 02:13 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

Once again I'm hoping for the ability to adjust minutes. I hate for my players to complain about things I cant control. They always say I'm not getting anywhere near the amount of minutes i should be getting. But what is the use of telling me for? I cant do anything about it. Also I wonder why people like Josh Smith, D.Howard, Gerald Wallace average like 17-19PPG in real life but in dynasty they avg like 6-9 PPG the dynasty needs some serious fixes.

Oh yeah EA why not tell me if this feature will be in the game? We both know 2k will have it so it's not like they will be stealing any new features.

Nba Live 10

Last edited by zfinley; 07-23-2009 at 02:18 AM.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:00 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 31
From EA's Site "Play it on Xbox 360®, PLAYSTATION®3 & PSP® (PlayStation® Portable)"

I don't see anywhere where this is coming out on the PC. I wish you guys at OS would really watch what platforms you guys list at the bottom of the news thing. I know I may be the only guy who cares but I have to do a double take everytime I see that and then search whether the game is coming out on PC or not.

Thanks!
Old 07-23-2009, 04:05 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1
add like 2k had a 24/7 type mode where u make a guys play v.s up n comming stars to help your player with his skills this mode will get your guy ready for the draft and the nba live by itself then your name is put into the draft and depending and how good your guy become though out the mode a team will pick you to fill some of their needs on their team along with a deeper offseason like staff help you deside who to pick in the darft to only make your team better down the road make this year count make it feel like the person playing the game is really involed and every chooie you make matters better graphics and gameplay t fouls problem players really are a problem to their team and what the team is trying to do to better itself players ask for trades if not happy with deal fan feedbacks and radio newpapers to get your fans involed with eatch and every season you control tricket prices players show emotion in games basketball camps young players can join to gain playing time and respect with their team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2009, 06:25 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 3

when are these articles coming out?
Old 09-18-2009, 06:28 AM   #7
All Star

mikenoob's Arena

OVR: 21

These articles came out a while back... Click the blue NBA LIVE 10 thing in Steve's post.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:35 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

live need to stop recycling stuff from the PS2 and xbox days...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »