Home

FIFA Soccer 10 Gameplay Video

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 10 Gameplay Video within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2009, 12:49 PM   #9
Don't Trust Influencers

ChubbyBanana's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Fifa10 Gameplay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernbelle
and its gone!
Yep. No more video. Shame because I missed it.

Twitch Stream
Old 07-28-2009, 01:10 PM   #10
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

And that's why I always use YouTube Downloader. Anyone wants to see it let me know! Brian

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 07-28-2009, 01:39 PM   #11
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgx2thez
Too bad they don't play beautiful football on that field anymore.
Sir, I challenge you to a duel. I demand satisfaction!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 02:03 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 9

Kinda funny to see completly different reactions on different forums

Over at Evo-Web, most ppl were crying because it looks quite identical to '09

Anyhow, I would love to see some people who can actually play those games when they tape it
Old 07-28-2009, 02:24 PM   #13
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadox
Kinda funny to see completly different reactions on different forums

Over at Evo-Web, most ppl were crying because it looks quite identical to '09

Anyhow, I would love to see some people who can actually play those games when they tape it
I actually loved 09, so just bug fixing with 360 degree dribbling would make my mouth water. I really can't stand PES and think that Fifa09 was far better (gameplay-wise), so to see it continue to improve, even incrementally, makes me overjoyed. I hang out a lot on the UK Fifa boards and you have your share of disgruntled fans over there, but it has been said that this was an older build, so it's not really something to take too harshly. But long story short, the PES fans are never really gonna appreciate Fifa and mostly vice-versa. The only PES I really liked was Winning Eleven9 which I have for my Xbox and can play backward compatible. But since they've come up with a gameplay speed and a stagnancy that I find the Fifa approach vastly superior to. And please don't get me started on the ugly menus and terrible music....

I'm not trying to bash PES too hard; but, to me, it just reeks of generic, and since I really don't prefer the gameplay style or lack of advanced controls like Fifa has, I'll let the PES guys enjoy their chosen game in peace. I'll give the PES demo a shot to see if it's changed, but chances are it'll be more Fifa for me!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Old 07-28-2009, 02:44 PM   #14
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
and terrible music....
You know, I'm not really sure how to describe the FIFA soundtrack...

If you put that music on when I'm not playing the game, I wont sit and listen to it, but I also find the songs very catchy....

Haven't played PES, so I don't really know about teh soundtrack there.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:03 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesox
You know, I'm not really sure how to describe the FIFA soundtrack...

If you put that music on when I'm not playing the game, I wont sit and listen to it, but I also find the songs very catchy....

Haven't played PES, so I don't really know about teh soundtrack there.
I would say it's fairly European sounding, a little techno with stupid lyrics - but also includes some decent hard rock.

All I've got to say is Blur-Song2 was one of the best for the FIFA Series.

Btw- Brian pm me the vid puhleaaase
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2009, 03:12 PM   #16
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I actually loved 09, so just bug fixing with 360 degree dribbling would make my mouth water. I really can't stand PES and think that Fifa09 was far better (gameplay-wise), so to see it continue to improve, even incrementally, makes me overjoyed. I hang out a lot on the UK Fifa boards and you have your share of disgruntled fans over there, but it has been said that this was an older build, so it's not really something to take too harshly. But long story short, the PES fans are never really gonna appreciate Fifa and mostly vice-versa. The only PES I really liked was Winning Eleven9 which I have for my Xbox and can play backward compatible. But since they've come up with a gameplay speed and a stagnancy that I find the Fifa approach vastly superior to. And please don't get me started on the ugly menus and terrible music....

I'm not trying to bash PES too hard; but, to me, it just reeks of generic, and since I really don't prefer the gameplay style or lack of advanced controls like Fifa has, I'll let the PES guys enjoy their chosen game in peace. I'll give the PES demo a shot to see if it's changed, but chances are it'll be more Fifa for me!
i am a fifa die hard, but while i wait i am going to give PES 09 a go... i figure i can buy a used copy for sub 20GBP some where... they do have a superior manager league. for my money, i do am excited about 360, but as long as we get a fixed MM, i am forking over the cash. i just hope the improvements dont hurt was a phenomenal game last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »