Home

NBA 2K10 Screenshots (Gamespot)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Screenshots (Gamespot) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
Rookie

orrkl2002's Arena

OVR: 6
NBA 2K10 Screenshots (Gamespot)

Gamespot has posted some NBA 2K10 screenshots.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / PSP / PC
Old 08-05-2009, 08:53 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: New pics on Gamespot

I am officially unexcited for 2k10 (aka 2k9 pt.2) anymore...

I hope Live 10 gameplay videos WOW me on Friday. I am so much more excited for Live 10 right now.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 36

OMG!! Good find!!
Old 08-05-2009, 09:02 PM   #4
Rookie

orrkl2002's Arena

OVR: 6

It looks better than a 2k9.5 but I know the finished product is going to be a little more refined...I hope
Old 08-05-2009, 09:03 PM   #5
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11

I like the Thanksgiving Day Graphics on the Versus Screen, Good Touch.

To the dude who posted 2nd, If screenshots deter you, you might want to stay out of these forums for the next two months. 2K's initial screenshots are never anything to write home about, but once you pop in the game, completely different story.

I don't understand this new found "Excitement" about NBALive? Their hype machine starts up the same time every year and drops everyone off the same time every year as well. If it wasn't for Tomba ( I think that's his name), the game would not have been playable for 2 years straight). Don't put your faith in Live put your faith in Tomba, hoping he can fix that mugg! :-))

Last edited by WaddupCouzin; 08-05-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2009, 09:04 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by orrkl2002
It looks better than a 2k9.5 but I know the finished product is going to be a little more refined...I hope
Seriously it looks exactly like 2k9 with like 10% improvement on graphics. 2K obviously didnt even remodel anything. All the players look exactly the same with just minor improvements.

As for it not being finished product.... We are 2 months away from its Release date, how much can they possibly do to make it better from now till then? I'm sure we're looking at at least 90-95% completed pics right now.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:06 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

meh
Old 08-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaddupCouzin
I like the Thanksgiving Day Graphics on the Versus Screen, Good Touch.

To the dude who posted 2nd, If screenshots deter you, you might want to stay out of these forums for the next two months. 2K's initial screenshots are never anything to write home about, but once you pop in the game, completely different story.

I don't understand this new found "Excitement" about NBALive? There hype machine starts up the same time every year and drops everyone off the same time every year as well. If it wasn't for Tomba ( I think that's his name), the game would not have been playable for 2 years straight). Don't put your faith in Live put your faith in Tomba, hoping he can fix that mugg! :-))
I am judging the graphics right now. I am not saying 2k or Live is better at this point. But I don't care which company u prefer, you can't sit there and say 2k10 graphics are better than Live 10 right now.

I am a fan of the 2k series, but Live 10 has me more excited this year at this point. What i've seen from them vs 2k has me more pumped.

Who will win my money in the end all determines how good the gameplay is on both games.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »