Home

Litty's NHL 10 EASHL Blog

This is a discussion on Litty's NHL 10 EASHL Blog within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
Litty's NHL 10 EASHL Blog

Check out Litty's NHL 10 EASHL blog.

Quote:
"With the new monthly EASHL seasons there will be many more Champions instead of just two. Each month teams will be able to win trophies in either the Casual division or the Pro division. The EASHL Trophies are for the pro division for your club trophy room, but winning the casual division also gives you a trophy for your club trophy room. Like this year, we will be rewarding the top teams. The teams that win the most EASHL trophies (on each console) during the year will be eligible to either come to EA Canada or some other perks."
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2009, 08:09 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: New Litty Blog

Good find. I'm still unsure about the attributes being upgraded by purchasing some of the equipment though.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:20 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 47
Re: New Litty Blog

This was already posted? I think?
Old 08-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 2
I love this game ..... Oh yeah there is a BUT.... (always a but) Real authentic Gold Helmets, Purple visors, red skates... What's next? A 10 point boost from a PINK cup?? As I thought "LITTMAN"... EASPORTS the search to ruin the game (and of course for money---That's what it's all about) DID I SEE MICROSOFT POINTS FOR EQUIPTMENT?????? (Tiger Woods greed much?) Great, I can suck and just be a 10 year old that purchases attributed "CAMOFLAUGE/GOLD/BARBED-WIRE" equipment and I am a star with no skill. EASPORTS --- If it's in the game, It's LAME! What's next a magic flying cloak with +10 HP and Magic? (Sorry had to make it clear to all you NERDS) I guess you lose the award for most authentic sports game and gain the title of most GREED filled game from MADDEN? (2K5 Football - I am still bitter)
Oh... good work on the goalies MICROSOFT POINTS.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?>???????? JUICE AND GLITCH THAT!!!!!! Great job with goalies in 2010.... I can't say that enough.

LITTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Oh yeah, Fix the freezing and the EA online server -- What has it been 3 years?) 6 vs 6 anyone?

-The Captain has Spoken (Captain Winkiee)
Oh and ....As I have predicted for the 3rd year in a row. 2k Hockey is too Stiff and doesn't put me in the game. 2K is only better at Sound, color and clarity of their game (that's it)
Old 08-08-2009, 06:20 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Litty's NHL 10 EASHL Blog

You sir, are getting VERY annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 07:32 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 6

"LITTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Oh yeah, Fix the freezing and the EA online server -- What has it been 3 years?) 6 vs 6 anyone?"

I'd have to say, this quote is dead-on-balls accurate. I have never seen such instability in online code that not only doesn't get fixed in server-side patches, actually gets left alone from release to release. Who cares about showing off your clown gear online when your Xbox crashes 50% of the time just trying to get into a game with 9 players or more? Geez, you can crash your Xbox just sitting idle in the OTP lobby! lol
Old 08-12-2009, 07:43 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBiNeR
"LITTMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Oh yeah, Fix the freezing and the EA online server -- What has it been 3 years?) 6 vs 6 anyone?"

I'd have to say, this quote is dead-on-balls accurate. I have never seen such instability in online code that not only doesn't get fixed in server-side patches, actually gets left alone from release to release. Who cares about showing off your clown gear online when your Xbox crashes 50% of the time just trying to get into a game with 9 players or more? Geez, you can crash your Xbox just sitting idle in the OTP lobby! lol
I've played many 5v5 and 6v6 games and have never had any lockups, there are times that guys fail to connect but its not the norm. Are you sure your 360 isn't about to red ring on you?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »