Home

NHL 2K10 Gameplay Videos (IGN)

This is a discussion on NHL 2K10 Gameplay Videos (IGN) within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2009, 08:06 PM   #25
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: IGN gameplay videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
It most likely was on a easy mode with no slider adjustments, so I wouldn't worry to much about the gameplay looking off.
just what I saw that's all.. I will take both games in before I make a decision. All I know both look to be good games. I want more blogs and developer videos like EA has done explaining the videos. Plus you have to take into consideration that it might be human controlled players... Just the presentation alone is pretty impressive. But man I wish 2k still had Thorne and Clemente....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 08:07 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 20

^^^That is what I noticed as well.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 08-10-2009, 08:07 PM   #27
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
It most likely was on a easy mode with no slider adjustments, so I wouldn't worry to much about the gameplay looking off.

Yeah it looked a little slow and easy so I'm thinking it was on an easier mode myself.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #28
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29

Why IGN? They have butchered both NHL10 and 2K10 with their awful gameplay videos. VC needs to release one of their own, because those do the game NO JUSTICE in the gameplay department. The arenas and graphics look geat. The rest is probably gonna have to wait until I buy the game.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:08 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 47

I wish we could see some higher levels, but I doubt we will. I am still having faith what the developer said about you can make this game play as real as possible with the sliders. They even said you could play 20 minutes periods and get real stats and shot totals.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 31

So we're getting 2k9 with awesome arena intro's and some snazzy "screen flashes" on goals.. Same corny old play by play script Bob Cole and Harry Neale style, still no replays on goals unless the guy playing skipped them, and the goalies look awful. I had said a few weeks ago that I was getting a 2k9 vibe from the early info and it seems I was right. 2k9.5 now with really awesome arena entrances.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:24 PM   #31
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
So we're getting 2k9 with awesome arena intro's and some snazzy "screen flashes" on goals.. Same corny old play by play script Bob Cole and Harry Neale style, still no replays on goals unless the guy playing skipped them, and the goalies look awful. I had said a few weeks ago that I was getting a 2k9 vibe from the early info and it seems I was right. 2k9.5 now with really awesome arena entrances.
I think you're jumping the gun, but if that's the way you see it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 08:25 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
And better graphics and better smoother animation, but it is cool I get the same vibe from NHL9.5. too. I think both games are going to be solid this year. Which is really great. What do you mean no replays on goals. They showed about 3? I am lost what you are talking about.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »