Home

Backbreaker Screenshots (360)

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Screenshots (360) within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2009, 11:16 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

J0nnD0ugh's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Backbreaker Screenshots (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoollAidd
im getting this.. i dont know about madden tho..:\
What kick do you get out of posting in threads 2 years old?
-August 17, 1960
Thanks, dookies!
Old 08-12-2009, 04:43 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

i wil be sticking to madden lol you can see there abs thru there jersey but the engine euphoria is prolly cool
Old 08-14-2009, 02:02 PM   #11
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

Haha, I just clicked on this thread b/c I realized how irrelevant this once-promising project has now become.

I always welcomed the competition, but my thing was that until they could get it put into the form of an actual game people would want to buy and play (or at least get their technology in a game already coming out), it might as well never have existed.

The idea that this was the "next big thing" was laughable. 2k Football couldn't possibly have had more rose-colored glass hype to it, and APF 2k8 was an absolute bomb. These guys never showed a real screenshot or gameplay video evincing a real game, yet people were still ready to jump onto Team Backbreaker.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 04:20 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormJH1
Haha, I just clicked on this thread b/c I realized how irrelevant this once-promising project has now become.

I always welcomed the competition, but my thing was that until they could get it put into the form of an actual game people would want to buy and play (or at least get their technology in a game already coming out), it might as well never have existed.

The idea that this was the "next big thing" was laughable. 2k Football couldn't possibly have had more rose-colored glass hype to it, and APF 2k8 was an absolute bomb. These guys never showed a real screenshot or gameplay video evincing a real game, yet people were still ready to jump onto Team Backbreaker.
Considering they had a playable Demo at E3 this year and many sites said the gameplay is good.

Old 08-14-2009, 11:47 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormJH1

I would have to disagree. For these guys it is their first game to themselves and they were hyped right away but then realized they didn't want to keep people waiting for so long because it would get annoying so they tried to keep it low profile. They are taking as long as they can to make it perfect because they aren't pressured for a yearly release. I think this year or early next year they will show real in-game videos and it will come out christmas 2010
Old 08-16-2009, 12:30 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhead262
Considering they had a playable Demo at E3 this year and many sites said the gameplay is good.

Dont believe everything you read, for one.

These are probably the same websites that say Madden 08 and 09 had "good" gameplay.

People buy into hype so much, its hysterical.

Not saying Backbreaker cant or wont be good, but people are already saying it will be better than Madden, even though they havent played it, havent seen gameplay footage of it or even read much info about the gameplay, and all they have to go off really is what some guys thought about a early demo of the gameplay.

Time will tell I guess. Ill reserve judgment until...ANYTHING comes out regarding gameplay.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:42 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

when i was young,i always dream for being a successful man!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2009, 11:39 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 2

there is a demo of this out now?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »