Home

NHL 2K10 Screenshots (IGN)

This is a discussion on NHL 2K10 Screenshots (IGN) within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2009, 12:06 AM   #25
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NHL 2K10 Screenshots (IGN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
I have a feeling when we see this game in action A.O. will be spot on.
so they're gonna edit the player face of the ones they showed off for a month weeks before the release?

highly highly doubtful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2009, 12:09 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirik
so they're gonna edit the player face of the ones they showed off for a month weeks before the release?

highly highly doubtful.
I am still sticking to my guns. I have a feeling A.O. will be spot on!
Old 08-29-2009, 12:34 AM   #27
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaowns2k
uhh what else those are the wrong reebok goalie sticks ducks don't have gold in their gloves colorado doesn't have color in their cloves they are all black so don't say it will blow EA away because it won't except in the arenas
I too favor EA, but I also favor you getting the hell outta here.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:10 AM   #28
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
What does gamefly have to do with anything? Or did you miss the post where I'm actually considering trading some games in for it day 1? Aren't I on your ignore list?

I haven't either Scott, which is why I was pretty shocked at how bad Ovie looked in the first teaser trailer when compared to alot of the other star players, Big Joe looks spot on, Briere looks great as well. They did a nice job of getting some of the stars looking great. Yet the cover guy looks nothing like himself or the Maya Render they initially tried to pass off as "in game". Odd to say the least.
Yeah, I saw what you said about purchasing NHL 2K10. I was joking about the game fly thing.

Ignore list? I tried doing that for several people, but it doesn't make sense (to me) to come to these forums and not read everyone's opinions. We may not agree on a lot of things Realm but I don't feel it's necessary to put anyone on ignore. I love these forums.

Last edited by Eddie1967; 08-29-2009 at 07:16 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:14 AM   #29
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
I don't know Realm I haven't see too many game mess up the cover boy's face and have so many star pretty accurate. So I think it will be better then you think. I agree about demo Eddie, It needs more presentation for liking. I hope they blow that up next year with NHL11.
Very odd about the cover boy. He does look a bit Asian for some reason, but like you said the other faces look very nice. As far as EA, if they work hard on the presentation it would make it very hard to choose a hockey game and that would be a nice problem to have.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:00 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie1967
Very odd about the cover boy. He does look a bit Asian for some reason, but like you said the other faces look very nice. As far as EA, if they work hard on the presentation it would make it very hard to choose a hockey game and that would be a nice problem to have.
You can not be anymore right than you are right there. That is how I totally feel if they have gone all out with Presentation. It would be the a very very hard decision for me!
Old 08-29-2009, 03:08 PM   #31
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

Can Anyone shed any light on the Coverboy if he will be improved. I find it hard to believe that most other screens we saw of other players look very good and AO looks like a Japanese baseball player!!! That would be wierd especially the coverboy!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2009, 09:16 PM   #32
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
I don't know Realm I haven't see too many game mess up the cover boy's face and have so many star pretty accurate. So I think it will be better then you think. I agree about demo Eddie, It needs more presentation for liking. I hope they blow that up next year with NHL11.
I agree with this as well. Not to mention the generic arenas. I know that shouln't make or break a decision on buying a game but after playing the NHL demo and seeing the screen shots of the 2k arena's it is hard to imagine playing in the generic arenas in NHL. I know it may sound stupid to base a decision on arenas but if the gameplay in the 2k demo is anywhere near the NHL demo i think 2k gets the nod this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »