Home

No Demo for NHL 2K10

This is a discussion on No Demo for NHL 2K10 within the NHL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2009, 04:20 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: No Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
Dude give it a rest! If he he told you that big whop life goes on. People don't believe you who cares. They did nothing wrong. I still say if it is rocks people will buy it!
DId you want to go to the offices? i can make sure Ron gets a hold of you and whoever else on here wants to go play the game. I have a direct line with them. So, i can make it happen!!! lol
Old 09-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: No Demo for NHL 2K10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
I can't remember a sports game in recent years that is less then 2 weeks from being on the store shelves that no one has seen yet...
That is very disheartening. At this point you would think we'd see a lot more gameplay videos.
Hopefully those are coming soon. By weeks end at the latest.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:22 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
DId you want to go to the offices? i can make sure Ron gets a hold of you and whoever else on here wants to go play the game. I have a direct line with them. So, i can make it happen!!! lol
I sure will. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2009, 04:23 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
I sure will. Thanks
Alright, message him on the 2K forums and when he gets back from his meeting, i will tell him who you are and what not.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:24 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
See here's the thing that 2K doesn't understand:

We all know (based on last year's success and the improvements shown in the demo) that EA's game is going to be good.

However, we don't know anything about 2K10 other than the fact that last year's game sucked.

How can 2K expect people to blindly buy a product that has no established credibility?

Like most of 2K's decisions, this demo thing just doesn't make any sense.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:24 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
I can't remember a sports game in recent years that is less then 2 weeks from being on the store shelves that no one has seen yet...
Well there were those default settings IGN vids that didn't paint the game in that great of a light but yeah. Bigs 2? Videos all over, interviews, screenshots, NBA2k10? Combine DLC, screenshots, already shifting gears on marketing it. NHL2k10? We'll have info when the proposal for aquiring said info is tripple formated and has the presidential seal of Obama, oh and no demo, that cost resources, oh and no videos either, here read these blogs and buy it on blind faith.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:26 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
Alright, message him on the 2K forums and when he gets back from his meeting, i will tell him who you are and what not.
Thanks bro.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:34 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
Well there were those default settings IGN vids that didn't paint the game in that great of a light but yeah. Bigs 2? Videos all over, interviews, screenshots, NBA2k10? Combine DLC, screenshots, already shifting gears on marketing it. NHL2k10? We'll have info when the proposal for aquiring said info is tripple formated and has the presidential seal of Obama, oh and no demo, that cost resources, oh and no videos either, here read these blogs and buy it on blind faith.
LOL! So true.
2K is the red-headed stepchild amongst the games obviously.

Like Weeman said, for those that don't follow that closely having a darn good NHL10 demo while 2K has nothing out, isn't going to help sales.

Oh well, it is what it is. Every year I come on here and complain about the lack of marketing. I'm obviously crying over something that will never, ever change.

I just pray the NHL2K series is able to stay alive despite the fact that those in the front offices clearly couldn't care less about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K »