Home

Madden NFL 10 FAQ Videos are Recorded... Awaiting Approval

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 FAQ Videos are Recorded... Awaiting Approval within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 01:09 AM   #17
16 Time World Champion

Nature_Boy's Arena

OVR: 30
Icon14 Re: FAQ videos are recorded...awaiting approval

Thanks for the info.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:10 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: FAQ videos are recorded...awaiting approval

Hope someone can put together a written version of the videos

Just call me Sanchez
Old 09-09-2009, 01:14 AM   #19
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdros23
While I am grateful for the updates and the patches coming, I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm shocked the first patch doesn't contain fixes for the flats issue and the franchise sim stats. These errors were pointed out within the first 24 hours the game was on shelves, how can this not be in the first patch?

It sucks for those of us that have been waiting for these fixes to start our franchises. The game's already been out almost a month, and now we're going to have to wait at least another month it would seem for the second patch before starting our franchise?

QFT........how the hell are the replays not fixed at least in the 1st patch, that issue was known before the game was even shipped

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 09-09-2009, 01:17 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 52

Just to clarify - the first title update was finalized quite a while ago (I think the week before the game shipped?). We use the 2nd one to collect the majority of the feedback and improve the game accordingly. This has always been the case, just last year was accelerated because there were a ton of high priority issues that had to be fixed the day of launch.

That being said, it's not like I don't expect for people to vent or anything, especially here.

Last edited by Ian_Cummings; 09-09-2009 at 01:21 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:17 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 16

That's great info and everything and I'm at least happy the game is not a finish product as I am one of the guy's as well that has it's final tweaks for me to really start my franchise..... Real small tweaks but I'm sure we all have them. Overall it is a good game and I enjoy playing it.

Question though could a patch fix issuse with the defense(specificlly the 3-4 defense)? I really would like the user pass rush to improve and for my OLB's to put more pressure on the QB and be a force on the field especially if he is dominant as a Demarcus Ware type player. I just feel like a star player on denfense should be a force to play against....... I remember EA saying they have scaled the player ratings down a bit so a star player could feel like a star well I kinda feel like this is favorable to the offensive side of the ball and not for the defense, well if you think about it every rule change in the NFL seems as it favors the offense.

Just a little grip and nothing serious, but I hope it these little issues could be resolved in a patch and if so are the info on the patches that serious where EA has to hide whats gettign fixed? I'm mean i feel as if I'm waiting on the part 2 of Madden. I just want to know what issues are looking to get address.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2009, 01:17 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdros23
While I am grateful for the updates and the patches coming, I'd be lying if I didn't say that I'm shocked the first patch doesn't contain fixes for the flats issue and the franchise sim stats. These errors were pointed out within the first 24 hours the game was on shelves, how can this not be in the first patch?

It sucks for those of us that have been waiting for these fixes to start our franchises. The game's already been out almost a month, and now we're going to have to wait at least another month it would seem for the second patch before starting our franchise?
Not to sound too negative, but this same thing has happened for the last two years I have played Next Gen Madden (skipped 07). The second patch comes out late NOV early DEC and it is one most of us have to wait on to start our franchises because there is some game killing bug (remember the fumbles and robo-QB)?

I've pretty much resigned myself to not starting franchise until the second patch is out because I want all those fixes Ian mentioned. But since they have done so much with this year's version that I do like, I will give Ian and the gang the benefit of the doubt and think that, knowing they only get two patches, they got the easy stuff done first and are going to make sure they get the other part right in the final patch. But I feel your pain since I am in the same boat and will be waiting probably another two months before I can get into franchise!
Old 09-09-2009, 01:23 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

Or you could start a franchise now and probably do another one when patch 2 releases. I mean really, I don't think you'll be playing the same franchise for 3 months. Especially with all the games being released between October and November.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:24 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch3d
Or you could start a franchise now and probably do another one when patch 2 releases. I mean really, I don't think you'll be playing the same franchise for 3 months. Especially with all the games being released between October and November.
Yep, thats what I do.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »