Home

FIFA Soccer 10 Demo Available in Europe (17th for US), Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 10 Demo Available in Europe (17th for US), Post Impressions Here within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2009, 03:20 PM   #9

Bruins's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: FIFA '10 Demo - Impressions

Nevermind, just created a new EU account.

Do I need to be signed into the EU account to play the demo? Or can I sign into my regular account?
Old 09-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #10
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
Nevermind, just created a new EU account.

Do I need to be signed into the EU account to play the demo? Or can I sign into my regular account?
You can use your regular account to play the demo
Old 09-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #11

Bruins's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
You can use your regular account to play the demo
Good news. Now I just get to wait for it to slowly download over my college's network.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2009, 03:32 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 9

This is weird, I created a european account and joined Xbox Live, but it never gave me the 1 month free of Live Gold. Did I do something wrong? Does anyone have a code I could use to download the demo rather than paying $7.99 to join Live in order to do it? I am already a Live Gold member on my North American account.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:33 PM   #13
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruins
Good news. Now I just get to wait for it to slowly download over my college's network.
Good luck I am asking my wife to download it for me while I am at work. Most likely getting PES but want to try the Fifa demo to see what it is like.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:48 PM   #14
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16

fifa 08 , fifa 09 were decent offerings, but I couldn't play it after a while because there was one gamekiller for me

cpu and human formations are NOT dynamic, not enough overlaps, not enough defenders pushing forward, and not enough defensive midfielders taking chances going forward

So what happens is when you and the cpu score 90 percent of the time it's either the forwards or the attacking midfielders. Yes I know they should score the majority, but from what I experienced this is way way too high. 90 percent might be too kind actually.

Fifa 10......STILL has the same problem.

first thing I checked when I played, and the positions are still too static and not enough flow. THe defenders play the last 3rd, midfielders play the middle and the forwards stick up front. Yes this is the starting look, but it shouldn't be restricted to this.

It's a shame really, because the game looks so beautiful . It might be hardcoded I don't know because I messed with team formations last year ....NOTHING worked.

looks like another year of a failed fifa.....starting to feel like the madden series for me.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:48 PM   #15
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39

Created an account(360), now just gotta wait for it to download.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2009, 03:50 PM   #16
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyfan23
fifa 08 , fifa 09 were decent offerings, but I couldn't play it after a while because there was one gamekiller for me

cpu and human formations are NOT dynamic, not enough overlaps, not enough defenders pushing forward, and not enough defensive midfielders taking chances going forward

So what happens is when you and the cpu score 90 percent of the time it's either the forwards or the attacking midfielders. Yes I know they should score the majority, but from what I experienced this is way way too high. 90 percent might be too kind actually.

Fifa 10......STILL has the same problem.

first thing I checked when I played, and the positions are still too static and not enough flow. THe defenders play the last 3rd, midfielders play the middle and the forwards stick up front. Yes this is the starting look, but it shouldn't be restricted to this.

It's a shame really, because the game looks so beautiful . It might be hardcoded I don't know because I messed with team formations last year ....NOTHING worked.

looks like another year of a failed fifa.....starting to feel like the madden series for me.
Not good, this was one of the things I was going to look for tonight. Big worry for me as well, and something the competition has always done better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »