Home

NBA 2K10 Trailer: Wii Lifestyle

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Trailer: Wii Lifestyle within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2009, 06:58 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 2K10 Wii Lifestyle Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDsSoN770
I think they've always done a good enough job with the art style. This is one of the reasons they'v been able to make such realistic looking basketball and football games (im looking at you NFL 2K5).

I really don't see a problem with the way it looks. The players look like themselves from what I've seen so far, the arenas and crowds look good, the courts are accurate, and the animations are spot on as always.
I agree with my brother here.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 41
Re: NBA 2K10 Trailer: Wii Lifestyle

Good effort, it appears, for NBA 2K's first Wii showing. I could never play with those controls, though.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:16 PM   #19
Rookie

akiracy's Arena

OVR: 7

i've been a 2k fan since the NES, but this exactly the same as nba 2k9 to me. the logo on lebrons headband was off, players were wearing generic sneakers, it was a dunkfest. this might be the first year i won't be picking up a 2k basketball game.

all joking aside, it looked pretty neat. i think i saw some facial expressions too.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:19 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiracy
i've been a 2k fan since the NES, but this exactly the same as nba 2k9 to me. the logo on lebrons headband was off, players were wearing generic sneakers, it was a dunkfest. this might be the first year i won't be picking up a 2k basketball game.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:46 PM   #21
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14

Wow, that looked pretty good for what the Wii could handle. Although I dont have nor would get it for this system personally. I saw Jason Terry with his knee-high socks, but they gotta give and take on that system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2009, 12:52 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 10

It was cool, But the actors were horrible, especially the white guy on the left .. he was too into the game, I was looking at the actors more then the video game :P
Old 09-23-2009, 12:56 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 6

Looks decent. But damn back breaker every time you post i lose focus from that sig.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:26 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
Wow, that looked pretty good for what the Wii could handle. Although I dont have nor would get it for this system personally. I saw Jason Terry with his knee-high socks, but they gotta give and take on that system.

You do know that we're not talking about the Sega Saturn here, right??? talking like the wii can't even handle socks, that's a little extreme, don't you think? I think the uniforms are hideous, i had NBA 2K7 on the original Xbox and it sure looked better than this graphics wise.

That being said, i'm loving the animations, and i don't bother them showing how to play with the wiimote, i'll be playing with the classic controller anyway, this game will distract me until i buy a ps3 or 360.

Is this game really gonna have all the features of the ''big versions'' of the game, including the great association mode? that would be awesome, nhl 2k10 does this as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »