Home

NCAA Basketball 10: 5 Things to Know

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 10: 5 Things to Know within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2009, 01:29 PM   #9
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Interview on ESPN.com

This is great!!! Keep it coming!
Old 10-07-2009, 01:35 PM   #10
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
ESPN and CBS. PLUS separate announcing teams for each network!

BTW, this screen is unrealistic though, Duke does not play tough OOC games on the road.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 10-07-2009, 01:35 PM   #11
Pro

whittleboy615's Arena

OVR: 16

The new automatic offensive systems sound wicked awesome. Teams can finally run their authentic offense without having to call a play every time.

I'm recognizing a lot of this info from NCAA wishlists too. Kudos to the developers for making our dreams come true.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2009, 01:41 PM   #12
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

I never thought i would see this day. finally an multi broadcast team with reall network presentation not from 1 but 2 network. man signs to come for other ea games. i sure hope so

Old 10-07-2009, 01:47 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
I never thought i would see this day. finally an multi broadcast team with reall network presentation not from 1 but 2 network. man signs to come for other ea games. i sure hope so
LOL I know what you mean. I didn't think this was possible but EA done did it. My mind has been blown.

EDIT: I just logged on about 20 minutes ago and I already know before I even go to the Madden Forums that people are probably going nuts right now begging Ian to have Monday Night Football ESPN Presentation and Sunday Night Football NBC Presentation for next year's game, Lol.

Last edited by BlueNGold; 10-07-2009 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:54 PM   #14
Banned

codes's Arena

OVR: 2

One question for Jab Step: On the intro screenshot on the first page of this thread, if we change names of our players (i.e. real names) will they change on the intro screen and the stat overlays? Also, will names be on jerseys? I didn't see anything but the number in the video.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:55 PM   #15
six
Banned

OVR: 6

Wow, this sounds amazing.

I might buy an EA basketball game this year for the first time in a while.

Any clue if this might have a Selection Sunday Show? I LOVE the presentation implementation of CBS and ESPN this year, so I will admit I'd be sad if they didn't bother to put in the selection show as well.

I'd also love a pre-season show, but that may be asking too much for one year. I am probably getting this game though because my UK Wildcats will be good on it, just hoping for the Selection show...that is college basketball guys, it's awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #16
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by codes
One question for Jab Step: On the intro screenshot on the first page of this thread, if we change names of our players (i.e. real names) will they change on the intro screen and the stat overlays? Also, will names be on jerseys? I didn't see anything but the number in the video.
Names have been on jerseys in the past so I'm sure that will be the same. I assume they will show up in the overlays as well since it's probably pointing back to the Player First/Player Last name to read what to put in the overlays.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »