Home

NBA 2K10: Under the Radar (ESPN)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10: Under the Radar (ESPN) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2009, 08:02 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K10: Under the Radar (ESPN)

The Gamer uncovers six unexpected players who could light up the virtual court, in NBA 2K10.

Quote:
"One of the guys who worked on "NBA 2K9" was notorious around the office for only playing as the Rockets. But he wasn't dominating all comers because of Yao or T-Mac. This guy was beating everyone in bunches thanks to Shane Battier. When shooting from specific spots on the floor, Battier was almost unstoppable, and when he got hot from behind the arc, you might as well put the controllers down because the game was a wrap.

That's just how it was with "NBA 2K9." Forget T-Mac, Battier was the real star of that team.

The story reminds me of my obsession with the "Lakers vs. Celtics" video game series back on the Genesis. I used to play as the Bulls, but not because of Scottie Pippen, but because of a player named Ed Nealy. He was this plodding forward with a Grizzly Adams-like beard that all my friends used to make fun of, but then I figured out how to use him. Feed Nealy the ball just inside the free throw line and he would swoop in for a layup that was almost unstoppable. If a game was on the line, I was passing to Nealy for the sheer joy of watching this crazy looking bearded guy win the game with a layup over stars like David Robinson and Karl Malone while my friends who used to make fun of the bearded one, now shouted "Nealy!" every time he touched the ball."
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / PSP / PC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K10: Under the Radar (ESPN)

nice

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Old 10-13-2009, 08:10 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

this is good and all but for those who have the game play lakers vs celtics for kg and the truth screaming if you didn't c it.
MLB New York Yankees

PSN: Neutral242
Old 10-13-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

He's not lying about Roger Mason Jr
Old 10-13-2009, 10:40 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2
The 2K series always have these "unstoppable" players. in 2k10 so far i found out its -Lebron any time he drives,Kobe anytime in his hot spots-David West anywhere in the mid to low post,and Pau anywhere in the post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2009, 11:19 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 11

Cool stuff...I found two players like that...Jason Thompson and Daquan(I think) Cook(Heat)...Cook can shoot 3s easy and can get dunks in a lot and he is extremely consistent.
Old 10-13-2009, 11:44 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 11
Lakers vs Celtics, I would play as the pistons and crush with a backup Center. And I blocked jordans layup, magic's layup and isiah's layup. Eddie Johnson from the suns could light it up, Lakers vs Celtics, ahhhhhh, my first ownage!
Old 10-14-2009, 12:57 AM   #8
Rookie

JVal3208's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggamayne03
The 2K series always have these "unstoppable" players. in 2k10 so far i found out its -Lebron any time he drives,Kobe anytime in his hot spots-David West anywhere in the mid to low post,and Pau anywhere in the post.
That is the only false one. You must not be playing much D, cuz I have been doing a hell of a job against him.

My sleeper is my boy A-Mo, Anthony Morrow. Pure knockdown shooter, change of pace from the Warriors offense. Can't play with him online tho.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »