Home

NCAA Basketball 10 Video: OS Exclusive Motion Offense Tutorial

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 10 Video: OS Exclusive Motion Offense Tutorial within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2009, 08:55 AM   #25
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: NCAA Basketball 10 Video: OS Exclusive Motion Offense Tutorial

I'm really digging the one button press to set the guys in motion for the offense and how well the AI teammates executed the play.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2009, 12:02 PM   #26
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooners52794
finally...i've been on edge for days waiting for something new lol, was hoping for something dynasty related since thats my sole concern, but this looks great...i never run plays but it looks like this is all i will need, offense looked so easy and fluid and i read that it will change based on the situation, so pretty much all gameplay questions answered based on reviews on live and such. BTW, beautiful slam by Yarou on that play with nova, nova is gonna be sick this year, should get a number seed with all their expierence. also, scottie reynolds was waay too dark and missing his t-shirt, but at least nova was in the game
Quote:
Originally Posted by codes
Is it me or did the guy that dunked the ball just blow by two defenders while they just stood there?
I hate that animation. It's straight from NBA Live. It's like the player just explodes up with no dribble or step at all.

Everything else looked pretty good but I can tell already that I will be turning off commentary on all ESPN broadcasts.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:42 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Love the flex offense. Used to run it way back in high school and it will be great to finally be able to run it properly in a video game.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:25 PM   #28
Rookie

drewbaby1414's Arena

OVR: 7
I have not played any of the EA Sports NCAA Games in the past. Can anyone tell me how accurate the simulated stats are?
Old 10-21-2009, 04:21 PM   #29
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

For whatever reason or another I can't access the video. I click on the video but nothing plays on the screen it sends me to.

Any ideas? I'd like to watch it. Do I have to download a player to watch it. I have media player among others.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:08 PM   #30
All Star

OVR: 32

Hooray, Villanova's home arena still isn't in the game.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2
I am really really hoping for an upgrade in Dynasty. Like some serious accuracy type of upgrade. No need to go into details. Everybody knows what I'm talking about. Ready for some Dynasty news. I think EA knows it will be make or break for this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2009, 07:53 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbaby1414
I have not played any of the EA Sports NCAA Games in the past. Can anyone tell me how accurate the simulated stats are?
they have not been very good at all. 16 seeds beating 1 seeds upsets galore. nations leading scorer in the past might only avg 18 pts a game. hoping this year is different but so far no news on dynasty mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »