Home

FIFA Soccer 10 Patch #2 Details

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 10 Patch #2 Details within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2009, 05:40 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: List of changes in next patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantpop
I don't really see how any of my "statements" were "immature."

On the contrary, I would say posting the "6 fixes for over 70 bugs" line in every possible thread you can would easily classify as immature. Judging from the reaction of others in this thread I would say I'm not alone in that sentiment. But you go ahead and reply to me again with another instance of your "6 for 70" line and everything will be a-ok.

Saying that I was "moaning" when I was stating facts would be interpreted as immature because your basis for that statement was shaky at best. And then throwing in a comment about Madden to somehow amplify the fact that I am somehow wrong to say what I am saying is also a bit immature.

And now your latest post, I rest my case.

If you do not want to accept what I am saying, or what numerous other people have said, so be it. But please dont accuse me of "moaning" when I am trying to let people know that there are certain issues with MM in FIFA 10.

If you think that when a person is giving information constitutes immaturity, then good luck with that! Compared to your comments, mine seem rather normal.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:55 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefiverivers
Saying that I was "moaning" when I was stating facts would be interpreted as immature because your basis for that statement was shaky at best. And then throwing in a comment about Madden to somehow amplify the fact that I am somehow wrong to say what I am saying is also a bit immature.

And now your latest post, I rest my case.

If you do not want to accept what I am saying, or what numerous other people have said, so be it. But please dont accuse me of "moaning" when I am trying to let people know that there are certain issues with MM in FIFA 10.

If you think that when a person is giving information constitutes immaturity, then good luck with that! Compared to your comments, mine seem rather normal.
Big difference between informing people and spamming every thread you can.

Spoiler
Old 10-22-2009, 02:40 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA Soccer 10 Patch #2 Details

Somebody please walk me through how and where do download the patch.

Thanks.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:55 PM   #20
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstl
Somebody please walk me through how and where do download the patch.

Thanks.
PS3 or 360?
Old 10-22-2009, 04:37 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
PS3 or 360?
ps3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2009, 07:15 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantpop
Big difference between informing people and spamming every thread you can.
[/spoiler]

I guess you must think that everyone who posts about an issue about any game must be a spammer.

You actually make me laugh. Keep it up my friend!
Old 10-22-2009, 08:15 PM   #23
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

fiverivers - I (and am sure MANY others are) am having fun playing MM the way it is. Sure there are a couple issues here and there, but nothing that would cause me to say it's "broken" or unplayable. If you want as close to a real manger-type experience as you can get, go play Football Manager; and if you're just going to post the same tired "" in every thread you get your hands on, please move on. We get it.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:17 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTellinTim
fiverivers - I (and am sure MANY others are) am having fun playing MM the way it is. Sure there are a couple issues here and there, but nothing that would cause me to say it's "broken" or unplayable. If you want as close to a real manger-type experience as you can get, go play Football Manager; and if you're just going to post the same tired "" in every thread you get your hands on, please move on. We get it.
Thanks for the "advice." I got FM already too. I also enjoy FIFA 10. Enough is enough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »