Home

NBA Live 10 Title Update Details

This is a discussion on NBA Live 10 Title Update Details within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2009, 01:20 PM   #17
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: NBA LIVE 10 Title Update Details

No, they would just take a REALLY long time to walk down the court after the inbound and if you're controlling the PG and in the frontcourt on Baseline High cam (and some others), you absolutely cannot see them back there. If you just assume that everyone is there (just a quick scan of the floor, see 3 guys there, assume one is the SG) and then try to pass the ball to them, it's a backcourt. It's not a huge problem, just something that I've run into quite a few times.

And yeah, I think that's what will happen (pressing pass and nothing happens). It's a little weird, but I'm okay with it.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:20 PM   #18
Books Nelson Simnation

Bornindamecca's Arena

OVR: 43

Sometimes players will be REAL late coming in from backcourt for whatever reason. You can live with that, but the issue is you press right on the analog to hit a player you are looking at. Instead of passing to him, you'd pass to a guy that you cannot see who is off camera in the backcourt.

Good fix.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #19
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

^ I agree, good fix, thats exactly what happened.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #20
Livin' the dream

Stumbleweed's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
Sometimes players will be REAL late coming in from backcourt for whatever reason. You can live with that, but the issue is you press right on the analog to hit a player you are looking at. Instead of passing to him, you'd pass to a guy that you cannot see who is off camera in the backcourt.

Good fix.
Yeah good point about the directional/freestyle passing being a problem in this area as well. Glad someone else noticed the slow walk thing.

And was I reading the list correctly -- we now have lead pass ability? Can someone try that out and see if they notice a difference? Got some labbing to do when I get home tonight for sure.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:30 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 15

Pretty good list but, I must admit that I'm a bit HOT that EA has been unable to address the lack of fastbreaks for the 2nd year in a row.

Takes a TON away from an otherwise very enjoyable game.

This game doesn't come close to a simulation without this part of the real NBA missing.

I Waited an entire year for this fix and now, I'm forced to wait another year AGAIN.... to see if they are able to get this issue resolved.

Can't put into words how much of a downer this omission is.

SMH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2009, 01:41 PM   #22
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

WOW all i have to say is WOW
Old 10-26-2009, 01:50 PM   #23
Lillard Time

FlyRice's Arena

OVR: 19

No on-the-fly substitution menu fixes?

Other than that, pretty good list of fixes.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:50 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
Hi pdawg,

-offensive boards being passed back out from under the hoop instead of the automatic slam dunk putback
-cpu timeout logic
-in game injuries
-stat tweaking
-pa announcer sound raised
-fix for dynamic crowds in dynasty [presently only worked in play now and rewind]
-variety of fouls [2k has this perfect]
-players amazingly resigning with your team after refusing to during the Fa period [after you low ball them a few times]
-cpu playcalling [which is non existent. players just run down, pass once or twice, then shoot, with no mind for the coverage].

off the top of my head.

All great points there...I've only had time to play 1 quarter with the patch and it may be a fluke but the cpu took 2 timeouts (in both cases they had the lead even) and if I do not guard the guy with the ball the cpu has taken it right to the hole where pre-patch the cpu would just stand there dribbling until the play is set up...and with the offensive rebounds do you mean the cpu never passes back out or that they always do?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »