Home

NBA 2K10: Association Mode Tips

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10: Association Mode Tips within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2009, 05:45 PM   #17
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NBA 2K10: Association Mode Tips

Sorry, I'm not sure about the console version. On my 360 the CPU won't trade, but they will do everything else (scouting and stuff). I haven't tested the offseason stuff yet on my 360.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:13 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 13

Why is it that the players on my team never seem to get better? I like to sim seasons during association mode and for some reason my players overall go down rather than going up.

Also does the Development option in the Coach tab really work? Ive used it a few times on players but it seems like when i pass the "Challenge Shot" game it does nothing for my player. I've actually done the improve "Shooting" game and passed but my players shooting went from a B- to a C when i checked later.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:20 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyPhillips
Why is it that the players on my team never seem to get better? I like to sim seasons during association mode and for some reason my players overall go down rather than going up.

Also does the Development option in the Coach tab really work? Ive used it a few times on players but it seems like when i pass the "Challenge Shot" game it does nothing for my player. I've actually done the improve "Shooting" game and passed but my players shooting went from a B- to a C when i checked later.
Just found an answer to my question. From The Xbox 360 Patch topic "Fixed an issue where player ratings would drop upon the successful completion of a Development Drill.". So its a glitch and will be fixed with the patch. Looks like i wont be doing any of those drills until the patch comes out.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:23 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 11
wait...so the CPU wont do trades even if everything other team is automated fot trades except mine??if it will work correctly,i.e the comp does trades on it's own for teams I for which I have selected the auto trades option then I'm all for this 30team stuff...but if not I'm sticking to one,we gota get this sorted out,I've been waiting to start my main association,right now I'm doing a fantasy draft season n it's absolutely amazing...I created my own team with the much improved CAT feature...but my Laker season is on hold until we sort this CPU trades thing when controlling all 30...
Old 11-03-2009, 11:15 AM   #21
Rookie

drewbaby1414's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordankobewade7
wait...so the CPU wont do trades even if everything other team is automated fot trades except mine??if it will work correctly,i.e the comp does trades on it's own for teams I for which I have selected the auto trades option then I'm all for this 30team stuff...but if not I'm sticking to one,we gota get this sorted out,I've been waiting to start my main association,right now I'm doing a fantasy draft season n it's absolutely amazing...I created my own team with the much improved CAT feature...but my Laker season is on hold until we sort this CPU trades thing when controlling all 30...
Hopefully the trade bug is fixed in the patch. The computer will not sign free agents or make trades with the automated feature on. Really disapointed with how many bugs are in this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2009, 11:36 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 9
Controlling all 30 teams is definitely something I'll stay away from. Maybe it will make stats and rosters a little bit more realistic that way but I could really care less about realism (it's already pretty realistic anyway), I just want to have fun controlling one team.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:45 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 8
^ your opinion bub!
Old 11-03-2009, 04:12 PM   #24
Big Dummy

DustinT's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpmonsta
besides it makes the game easier for u to cheat and it doent resemble the nba in anyway, its ok i guess.
Just don't cheat

R.I.P Seattle SuperSonics

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »