Home

NCAA Basketball 10 Blog: Dynamic Updates

This is a discussion on NCAA Basketball 10 Blog: Dynamic Updates within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2009, 07:10 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA Basketball 10 Blog Finally Here

I'm hoping to get you guys some dynasty info later this week.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:12 PM   #10
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Does this tie into dynasty/season mode like Live or is it just for exhibition games?

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Old 11-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 21

Looks like I might be looking for 2k8 again this yea, like a idiot I traded it in for NBA live10. After last years poor dynasty mode I said I would not buy this game again. I will probably give it a try but I could care less about dynamic updates all I want is a good dynasty with believable sim stats. I hope this game does have a dynasty,lol. Really frustrated after last years poor dynasty that they would do this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2009, 07:16 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackflash83
Thanks, Blackflash that would be greatly appreciated. I hope dynasty mode is improved and not a disapointment like in past years.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:24 PM   #13
six
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis72
Looks like I might be looking for 2k8 again this yea, like a idiot I traded it in for NBA live10. After last years poor dynasty mode I said I would not buy this game again. I will probably give it a try but I could care less about dynamic updates all I want is a good dynasty with believable sim stats. I hope this game does have a dynasty,lol. Really frustrated after last years poor dynasty that they would do this.
I'm with you Travis. Where do you think we can find a copy of 2k8? The only reason I thought about EA's was because of 1. great in game presentation and 2. updated rosters year wise...I don't wanna play with Wall, Patterson, etc, in the 2007-08 season lol but I guess I can ignore that, and I hope I can create Coach Cal...obviously a UK fan here.

I want to buy EA's game, but I need dynasty info...will their be a selection show, etc? I am torn on which to do, as I love college hoops.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:29 PM   #14
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackflash83
I know it is not your fault, thanks for the info. Please let marketing or whomever is dictating this lack of information know how terrible it makes the NCAA 10 team look. There has been one good blog on this game, the rest have ranged from scarce of information to embarrassing at best.

Couple that with how the Madden, NBA Live, NHL, Fight Night, and even FIFA blogs have looked and it is easy to see why this game is considered the bottom of the EA sports barrel. Shame.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:33 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 6

I'm confused.
I know they're supposed to create some sort of hype for their game but why would they build people's expectations and give us a blog of 15 lines...

Back in October 10 Sean wrote in a blog " Next time I will be talking about presentation in dynasty and the tournament. Thanks for reading."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2009, 07:34 PM   #16
Rookie

Hoosiers1111's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm not sure how this is going to work. How are the team ratings going to increase unless they change the ratings of the individual players. I mean the players are what makes the team better or worse. If they change the ratings of the players to match real life that could potentially be awesome. Otherwise this is probably not going to do much for me.

Now can we PLEASE get some dynasty info. ALL I want is correct simming and better recruiting. Presentation is AWESOME. Gameplay is decent. Guess we'll find out in a week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »