Home

Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-30-2009, 02:37 PM   #1
EA SPORTS Community Mgr.

Dewiel's Arena

OVR: 14
Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

Check out the latest Madden NFL 10 blog, featuring details on the 2nd title update.

Quote:
"The first update mostly talked about some of the planned Gameplay fixes but we've also focused on some other important, non-gameplay related fixes as well including Uniforms, Franchise Stat tuning, Replays and Scriptables. The uniform updates include updating the Seattle Seahawks' home uniform to default their home pants to be blue instead of white as well as adding in their new eye popping Neon Green uniforms that they wore in Week 3 against the Bears. We've also added tribute stickers to the Titans' helmets for Steve McNair and the Eagles' helmets for former Defensive Coordinator Jim Johnson.

Some more updates that we have made based on the community feedback center around Replays. We've doubled the amount of time a replay could be recorded so longer plays, such as kick/punt returns or long interception/fumble returns would not have the beginning part of the play cut off. We have also increased the frequency of Auto Instant replays (especially after touchdowns), based on your feedback that told us they weren't appearing enough. Other updates include reducing the number of times the Chain Gang Measurement scene will trigger during the game and extending the time that we are in postplay by 2 seconds to give more time for the presentation of certain shots to finish before being cut off too early. The user will still of course be able to button through these if they want.

Finally, our resident Franchise guru Josh Looman, has been working hard at tuning stats for Franchise mode. He has increased the number of touchdowns HB's score in a season, decreased QB passing yards and touchdown passes per season, and increased sacks for 3-4 OLB's while decreasing sacks for MLB's and DT's. He has also decreased the injury chances for players with high injury ratings."
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / Wii
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2009, 02:38 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 10 2nd Title Update Details

hey it worked!
Old 11-30-2009, 02:40 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 10

wow, finally! will read now!
That pretty much addressed the majority of my concerns. Too bad they aren't fixing that little skip thing that occurs to players who are on a breakaway. Also, I'm extremely glad the replays have been lengthened. I can't tell you how many times there's been a fumble return for a TD and I can't challenge the fumble because it was cut off in the replay.
I think I'd rather have long replays with low quality than short replays with high quality.

Last edited by rsoxguy12; 11-30-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:41 PM   #4
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70

Made this a sticky.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 11-30-2009, 02:42 PM   #5
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

Ah..still no date.

I guess the patch hadn't been submitted if they were still researching and tweaking things.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2009, 02:43 PM   #6
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40

Congrats on the tribute stickers and draft info.

If Chris Johnson can still be caught during long runs due to that weird stuttering fatigue thing, i'm going to be angry.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:45 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 9

It was submitted Xbox a week and a half ago. It will be released when Xbox releases it. I'd bet on it dropping in the next week or so.

Good stuff. Glad the fixed replays and flats coverage.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/bgdave39
Old 11-30-2009, 02:53 PM   #8

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
Ah..still no date.

I guess the patch hadn't been submitted if they were still researching and tweaking things.
My guess is that EA received word from both Microsoft and Sony that the patch is good to go which is why they released the blog. My guess is we will be seeing the patch within a few days.

***ONLY A GUESS BASED ON NOTHING OTHER THAN WHAT I HAVE MENTIONED****

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »