Home

Madden NFL 10 Week 14 Roster Update

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Week 14 Roster Update within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2009, 07:41 AM   #25
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 10 Week 14 Roster Update

Obviously EA can't please everyone with these roster updates. So just do what I do. Use the EA roster for your foundation and tweak it to your liking.

Also 7:58 AM EST Saturday , I just got the roster update on the 360. It's out.

Last edited by JMD; 12-12-2009 at 07:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2009, 08:35 AM   #26
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

The roster update removed everyone from IR and is still incorrect. They still have Brian Russell on the Jags roster, he was cut and signed by the Texans.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:13 AM   #27
QB1
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhare
The roster update removed everyone from IR and is still incorrect. They still have Brian Russell on the Jags roster, he was cut and signed by the Texans.
Then release him. bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:18 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewersfan84
The Madden ratings will always tick people off, they cant please everyone since most people's idea of what the ratings should be vary so much. SO instead of all this complaining lets just be happy that we have two more rosters left on the way aswell. I for one am surprised I still have Madden in my collection this far in the season.
Nah, they messed up this update. We should have seen the update reflect the last month of football, which it does not. I look forward to roster updates and there is hardly any difference between the rosters one month ago and now. We saw more in a weekly update than this update which spans a month.
Old 12-12-2009, 10:12 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 6

Man I try not to gripe about these updates because there is no way they can possibly tailor to everyone's needs and wants, but I do not understand why they always remove the highest ranking free agents that havent played in a while over some of the duds they leave up there no matter what. DT Ed Johnson was moved from this one, but guys like Nick Novak who is ranked a 41 and Michael Ray Garvin who is rated about the same are still there.

What if I want to sign Johnson and Marvin Harrison to my team in a franchise? Well, I can't now because for some reason Nick Novak and Michael Ray Garvin have higher priority over them.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:30 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

Does anyone know why they took everyone off injured reserve?
Old 12-12-2009, 11:56 AM   #31
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllWitnesses
The Packers pass protection is much, much better since I wanna say a month ago. Signing Tauscher and Clifton getting healthy are the reasons. They deserve any bump they get (within reason).
I'll agree, but the number 1 ranked D for two weeks straight doesn't deserve two bars on Pass D or Rush D.

Woodson could be DPOY and he remained a 96?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2009, 03:02 PM   #32
Banned

bushidonole's Arena

OVR: 3

I just noticed that Chris McAllister is again in the FA pool? Did the Saints release him? I looked on their team transactions, but did not see his name anywhere in recent transactions.

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »