Home

MLB '10: The Show First Look (ESPN)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show First Look (ESPN) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2009, 04:17 AM   #9
Hard Times.

Bellsprout's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: More MLB 10 the show info!!!

Quote:
and even a cyber recreation of the famous Mississippi Braves manager meltdown, complete with military crawl and rosin bag grenades."We watched the video on YouTube and got the whole animation in there exactly how he did it in real life," Gill says with a laugh. "We wanted to make sure we captured everything about that moment … right down to the grenades."
I want to see that right now.
A lot of you guys seem pretty cool, but you have wieners.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:20 AM   #10
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

WORKING! SPLASH! COUNTER!

Nothing about a new fielding camera (and no new player models), but real-time presentation is just making me
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 12-17-2009, 04:23 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

"We're offering full online season leagues this year," says Villa. "We're trying to bring everything about the offline game and offer that in an online situation."

Online franchise? Or just a single season?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2009, 04:26 AM   #12
MVP

swaldo's Arena

OVR: 20

Nice find, and much bigger than the small blurb of info I was expecting. Looks like some nice stuff coming down the pike. I'm a little concerned they didn't say anything about the pitcher batter confrontation/camera angles as that is the heart of the game, but I'm sure it got some work.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:27 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
WORKING! SPLASH! COUNTER!

Nothing about a new fielding camera (and no new player models), but real-time presentation is just making me
Wow, I was just about to post this for you, since it has always been a request of yours, so Boom to the power of Boom.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:29 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 26

A visual treat that's been added to the game this year. You'll see things like clouds shadows moving across the field, daylight transitional lighting.

Highlight reel up to 10 different replays from the game including the ability to adjust the start and end point and even add in 3 different camera cuts at the key points in play. My wishlist in full affect.

Last edited by backbreaker; 12-17-2009 at 04:31 AM.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:30 AM   #15
Rookie

ltbucks3's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeAreAllWitnesses
EDIT: DAMN! Beaten.

The article confirms that Mauer gets the cover, in case nobody's seen that yet. It's just like one sentence. Lol.

Haha. Glad it's a player from a small market team like the Twins. Anyone else tired of seeing Boston, New York, Philly players on the cover?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2009, 04:38 AM   #16
Rookie

ltbucks3's Arena

OVR: 5

You'll see things like cloud shadows moving across the field, daylight transitional lighting, dugouts and bullpens populated in real time (not just in cut scenes), and even playoff noise makers and towels in the crowd.

AWESOME!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »