Home

UFC Undisputed 2010 Debut Trailer

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 2010 Debut Trailer within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2009, 07:30 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 28
to prevent that,they should just make you press the left directional button for the takedown.and to defend takedowns you press the right directional button.

> < its almost like you're clashing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2009, 09:39 PM   #26
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 Exclusive Debut Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
After going back tonight and playing some UFC 2009, I really, really, really hope they added in the ability for 2 guys to punch each other at the same time. I'm sure they did but if they didn't there is no way I'm buying the game, no matter what else they added this year.

I damn near wanted to break my disc in half after getting raped by a bunch of guys online who wailed away on me with punches and I was stuck there to do nothing.

Also, I hope they got rid of the ability to catch every punch and move into a clinch just by flicking the R stick. One of the guys I played did this non stop anytime I generated any kind of offense standing. So annoying.

If these two things are gone, along with the annoyances in the ground game like guys just sitting back and holding the transition block or constantly mashing the stick for a reversal, then I'll probably buy first day. Otherwise this will be nothing more than a rental and EA MMA might get my money instead.
Yeah, man. The stuff you mentioned is why I got rid of UFC and am more interested in EA MMA right now. I will mostly likely get UFC if they've fixed some of the problems, but knowing I'll get a completely new experience with the other game has really peaked my interest.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:40 PM   #27
Pro

imdahman's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 Exclusive Debut Trailer

Yeah that trailer looked alright.

The one thing I do hope they are fixing is actually the ground game. As good as it was, it was way too 'canned' for me. You made a stick movement, then it would do the entire animation on its own - and a sub is never that easy in real life, lol. I don't know how it could be done exactly, but I'd love to have some sort of system where you have to really work for the submissions, rather than just getting the canned animations that you saw in the game.

"The two most important days in your
life are the day you are born and the day
you find out why.”

- Mark Twain
Old 12-31-2009, 11:58 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1
They need to have like a sorta minigame when trying for a submission like tapping the right key in order. also, they need some standing submissions such as flying armbar and flying triangle. finally, they need to use the ultimate fighter in career mode. make us beat like kimbo and those guys.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:43 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 Debut Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermich1
They need to have like a sorta minigame when trying for a submission like tapping the right key in order. also, they need some standing submissions such as flying armbar and flying triangle. finally, they need to use the ultimate fighter in career mode. make us beat like kimbo and those guys.
Do have those in UFC 2009
Old 01-01-2010, 01:51 PM   #30
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 Debut Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
That sucks. How did you do the shine? Did you do it with your palm or your thumb? I usually went with the thumb, which is probably why I suck, lol.
I used my thumbs.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »