Home

Electronic Arts to Make Announcement on Tiger Woods

This is a discussion on Electronic Arts to Make Announcement on Tiger Woods within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2010, 10:06 PM   #17
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: Electronic Arts to Make Announcement on Tiger Woods

Any more racial talk and this thread will be locked. Offenders will get a week in the cell or banned.

From the TOS.

Racial/Political/Religious/Sexual/Drug Related Talk And Attacks
There are to be NO racial, political, religious, drug related or sexual talk or attacks at Operation Sports. We have a multitude of posters here, and not everyone shares the same views on life as you. To minimize issues between posters, none of these topics will be tolerated on the boards.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Old 01-06-2010, 04:51 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 8
you know.. the only person tiger needs to atone to is his wife, not the public. I dont care if he got caught cheating. I have cheated on girlfriends in the past because the bootay was there and willing, no other reason. I did not hate my lady, in fact i loved her very much. but if you are not thinking of steak, and a big ol juicy fire grilled prime top sirloin.. delmonico or porterhouse is in your face.. if you like steak.. you eat.

If u r a hoe.. dont get married.. period.. thats why im still single.. lol!
Old 01-06-2010, 08:09 PM   #19
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31

WOW. I feel sorry for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerlover
you know.. the only person tiger needs to atone to is his wife, not the public. I dont care if he got caught cheating. I have cheated on girlfriends in the past because the bootay was there and willing, no other reason. I did not hate my lady, in fact i loved her very much. but if you are not thinking of steak, and a big ol juicy fire grilled prime top sirloin.. delmonico or porterhouse is in your face.. if you like steak.. you eat.

If u r a hoe.. dont get married.. period.. thats why im still single.. lol!
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 01-07-2010, 12:41 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4
I've lost all respect for Tiger. As far as I'm concerned he and Arod are like two peas in a pod. He's a coward who worries more about how he looks in the public eye than his own family.

Had he been like Jeter and played the party lifestyle and slept around with anything that moved, that would be ok if he was single. He's not.

Will be soon enough though.

Why should any company be loyal to him when he can't be bothered to his own family?

If it was one woman I'd be willing to forgive him. Everyone makes mistakes. When the number women he allegedly slept with hits double digits, add to the fact he didn't use protection, I say he's used his "get of jail free pass twenty times over."

He's not sorry that he hurt his wife or his loved ones. He's only sorry he got caught.

This whole episode just goes to prove he is a very very stupid man who really needs someone to help him pull his head out of his rear end.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:20 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

Golf is an expensive sport. Don't think that a certain race of people arent taking advantage of what Tiger has done...There are plenty of inner city kids of all races who would love to play golf as frequently enough as it would take to perform at the level necessary to be considered for the PGA. That was a broadly generalized statement with no thought of demographics whatsoever.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »