Home

NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-11-2010, 11:21 PM   #73
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
Actually it didn't start with the patch. It just got worse from it. Now I'm only talking audio...the game itself is good.

I played a game last night and the crowd noise stopped maybe once, before the patch.

Maybe its the arena. Because some arenas cause the game to act kinda funky, like Dallas with the music not stopping when play resumes. Or Orlando where the spotlights won't stop after timeouts.

Anyway, the crowd noise was really cutting out bad in Philly's arena. I don't care what anybody says. Its there.

Ok this looks promising...

I just played a game in Boston and the crowd noise didn't cut out. I think its just certain arenas.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:23 PM   #74
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

didn't read over all 8 pages, but i was wondering if some of you who have the new patch already feel like you have to make edits to your sliders. it took me forever to get my sliders perfected for my style of play after the first patch, and i am not going through that again. i'm somewhat concerned after reading the comment where someone said it is now too easy to drive to the basket. i'm on 360, and i'm very happy w the game as is w my sliders. as of right now, i want nothing to do w this patch.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:47 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 2

This is beyond irritating.

I have guys like Rose, Thomas, Noah, etc. shooting 3's when I check the box score after simming games. This holds for the other team as well (Kenny Thomas put up two 3's), and in the 2 games I actually played I've had some random scrub big put up multiple 3's (Kurt Thomas, Pops Mensh-Bashu) during the game. I've adjusted tendencies down to 0, murdered my coach tendencies, etc. and nothing seems to help that I've tried.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2010, 11:54 PM   #76
Banned

I have seen 3 new contact animations...
Old 01-11-2010, 11:56 PM   #77
Banned

Either man defense was decreased or the effectiveness of crossovers was improved.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:59 PM   #78
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman

I have guys like Rose, Thomas, Noah, etc. shooting 3's when I check the box score after simming games. This holds for the other team as well (Kenny Thomas put up two 3's), and in the 2 games I actually played I've had some random scrub big put up multiple 3's (Kurt Thomas, Pops Mensh-Bashu) during the game. I've adjusted tendencies down to 0, murdered my coach tendencies, etc. and nothing seems to help that I've tried.
this. not good man. this is exactly what i want to avoid.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:07 AM   #79
Rookie

mustardnmayo's Arena

OVR: 6

CPU more agressive in post ups attacking the basket,

Havent seen any alleyopps yet from CPU...wow

New contact animations going up for close shots or layups....
Old 01-12-2010, 12:09 AM   #80
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman

I just played a game in my player mode and I got the same exact thing from my team, Yao tossed up three 3pt shots and scola put up 2 from downtown. It's not like they just happen to be shooting as the shot clock was about to expire either, they was all jacked up early in possession. I also saw Kevin Love toss up 2 of them for the cpu....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »