Home

NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2010, 12:19 AM   #81
MVP

kennyacid's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman
This is beyond irritating.

I have guys like Rose, Thomas, Noah, etc. shooting 3's when I check the box score after simming games. This holds for the other team as well (Kenny Thomas put up two 3's), and in the 2 games I actually played I've had some random scrub big put up multiple 3's (Kurt Thomas, Pops Mensh-Bashu) during the game. I've adjusted tendencies down to 0, murdered my coach tendencies, etc. and nothing seems to help that I've tried.
yeah when i saw thomas pull up for a 3 i was like huh??? ok lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2010, 12:24 AM   #82
MVP

DIESEL's Arena

OVR: 10

It's always fun to see all the things people attribute to a new patch.

I will only comment on the things I experienced in one game. Heat (me) vs. Clippers (CPU)

No problems with the sound.
No problems with CPU pass out, but I never had much of an issue with my sliders. B. Davis Killed me driving.

Some new animations **I** had not seen before. One nice one was where I got ripped by the CPU at the top of the key and my man dove for the loose ball in the middle of the court.

Most importantly to me. The CPU registers assists correctly. I played a 48 minute game in which I played horrible defense and gave up 112 points. The CPU only had 17 assists.

Prior to this I would always give up at leasts 20 assists a game.

Nothing earth shattering in regular single player. I do not think I will have to adjust my sliders which I have settled on.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:32 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 3
why hasnt dis came out for 360 yet
Old 01-12-2010, 12:47 AM   #84
Banned

OVR: 9

played 3 games all assoication!! allstar... os rost.5 (faaco i believe)

things to note: i turned down my human block to 80 from 100.

computer big guys do work down low now.
duncan killed me. but so realistic.

alley oops i may turn up from 40 to 50 computer didnt try one in two games.

new animations on drive's looked great.

i definately feel your computer player's on your team go after rebounds now. i mean i hated having to go after every rebound...big difference multiple guys battling for rebounds instead of one guy or maybe 2 trying for it.

a few tweaks to my sliders... i am a guy who plays for (cpu).. def awarness 100.help def. 100 on ball 85 and cpu block 100.. to give you a idea of how i play...

guy's that are good off the dribble , really put pressure to create.. a real sense of urgeny by the cpu to score but also the 2 games i played the spurs played to there strenths as well as the warriors.

no sound problems..

i love where this game is after the patch!!!

seems like there are more and one's now. (fouled and make shot)
do you guy's agree?

to sum it up i think with the roster i have all player's for both teams really play the way they do in real life...
Old 01-12-2010, 01:35 AM   #85
Legend

Tommyklaid's Arena

OVR: 20

I haven't played this game for weeks...(the holiday season kept me busy, so I haven't had time)...

...but I started playing my Association again and I am having a blast POST-PATCH...

I feel as though the computer plays more true-to-life now (dribble penetration, and-one's, defensively, etc.)

It's a brand new ballgame IMO...lovin' it 2K!!
  • MLB The Show 24 - PS5
  • The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM - XBOX SERIES X
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2010, 01:49 AM   #86
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

The game so far is great after the second patch more balanced, I was complaining a few days ago about the AI on my team given up to may easy points, player rotation was so bad that I could hardly stand playing 2k10 it just felt that if i was not controlling a player the CPU would get blow pass them right to the basket or just allow the CPU to get rebounds , now everyone is rebound and rotating to the man driving to the lane to cut of an easy layup, alot more blocking, you don't have to play perfect defense to stop the CPU if you contest a shot 75 percent of the time they will miss, you have to work for your shoots now, seems that ratings actually matter a strong defensive team will get alot of steals and contest alot of shoots and lock down your best players, Love this game right now it's not perfect online still has issues and so does myplayer, but offline association this is the best BBall game to date, so far being that I am still getting used to the game and have yet to fine the flaws sure there are several.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:32 AM   #87
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Pretty smooth ballgame, now.

I'm seeing some new animations as well. Still wish theyd've fixed the sliding, but meh, maybe next year. Either way, good game overall.

Also, seeing some new uses of cut scenes.

I dont see too much other stuff they fixed though
Old 01-12-2010, 04:52 AM   #88
MVP

davis420's Arena

OVR: 25

I played a little bit last night, Cavs vs Warriors. Mo Williams would drive and kick out more than i've seen before. Is this just a isolated incident or what? Should I delete my cache and re-start? Anyone else seeing things like this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »