Home

NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2010, 09:24 PM   #153
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambf12
so for both tests, this a brand new association? also have you tested this with the official rosters and a custom roster that has realistic tendencies like nogsters?
Yes, both times were brand-new associations... I don't even have an ongoing association to test with because I've been waiting for this last patch to drop to start mine.

I have not tested this with the official rosters—both of my tests were with ffaacc03's Real Sim Rosters 5.0 for PS3.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Bulls / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
Old 01-12-2010, 09:26 PM   #154
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
Yes, both times were brand-new associations... I don't even have an ongoing association to test with because I've been waiting for this last patch to drop to start mine.

I have not tested this with the official rosters—both of my tests were with ffaacc03's Real Sim Rosters 5.0 for PS3.
wow...those were based off of my project (based on nogster's ratings and tendencies!). this is extremely disappointing...really though, thanks for the update and information that is huge. i am definitely NOT downloading this patch for 360 until there's some sort of fix.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:28 PM   #155
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambf12
wow...those were based off of my project (based on nogster's ratings and tendencies!). this is extremely disappointing...really though, thanks for the update and information that is huge. i am definitely NOT downloading this patch for 360 until there's some sort of fix.
Yeah, it appears that the issue is not with rosters or tendencies, but something with team chemistry. SimBaller mentioned that the patch was supposed to fix an issue where ratings could wrap around to 99 if a player's morale got low enough, but it looks like that issue might be alive and well and may be causing the 3-pt sim stats issue.

Whatever it is, turning off Team Chemistry does fix it completely. Some might be able to deal with that (I would fall under that category), but the point is this should have been fixed in the patch, not made worse.

Last edited by rspencer86; 01-12-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2010, 09:34 PM   #156
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocboyz101
Something seriously wrong with the cpus 3pt ai..Dwade passed out of a shot to Joel Anthony(i've never even seen him at the 3pt line..), and he sank the 3..this was not a problem at all pre-patch.
actually, i made an off balance, contested 3 point shot with Josh Boone somehow because I thought he was somebody else. It was drained, and swished, and this happened pre-patch.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:36 PM   #157
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Yeah, it appears that the issue is not with rosters or tendencies, but something with team chemistry. SimBaller mentioned that the patch was supposed to fix an issue where ratings could wrap around to 99 if a player's morale got low enough, but it looks like that issue might be alive and well and may be causing the 3-pt sim stats issue.

Whatever it is, turning off Team Chemistry does fix it completely. Some might be able to deal with that (I would fall under that category), but the point is this should have been fixed in the patch, not made worse.
good call. the patch seems to have some good fixes i want so i guess we will be faced with a difficult trade-off...team chemistry off or this unfortunate glitch. man, when i said i'm not getting this patch i completely forgot about not being able to sign free agents. this is a complete drag...
Old 01-12-2010, 10:11 PM   #158
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

i could live with simmed stats being messed up bc i am probably the only one here who doesn't play association mode. however if guys like shaq, boone, and joel anthony are actually seen jacking up 3's in games, which thankfully no one has reported thus far, then that is far worse imo.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #159
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Can someone check to see if this is happening in Season Mode as there is no team chemistry in Season Mode...
Old 01-12-2010, 10:58 PM   #160
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
Can someone check to see if this is happening in Season Mode as there is no team chemistry in Season Mode...
Looks like Season mode is OK... no 3-pt stats for big men seem out of line.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »