Home

NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2010, 09:16 AM   #177
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available, Post Impressions Here (PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzil
I really put a lot of work in with draft classes/signings/etc. I cannot start over. Anyone know how to delete this patch? I know people have mentioned deleting Cache? HOw do you do that and will it erase both patches? Please help!
Deleting the cache wille erase both patches. I really don't think there is a way to revert back to the previous patch once you update to the most recent one.

I see that some people are reporting that sim stats are still off even when turning off team chemistry. For those people, did you do this to an existing Association or start a new one?

I found that if you turn off Team Chemistry and start a new association, there are no problems with big men taking too many threes in sim stats. Actually, now that I think about it I turned off Player Roles in my tests as well (I did it automatically because I always turn off that feature). Maybe that has something to do with it? I guess I broke the golden rules of the scientific method by altering two variables at a time.

I might post some screen shots or do a video tonight to show you 360 guys who can't test this yourselves yet what I'm seeing.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Bulls / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr

Last edited by rspencer86; 01-13-2010 at 09:19 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:24 AM   #178
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

so is this three point problem an Association thing? hmm doesnt really bother me much but sucks for the association guys....

mine is more of gameplay concern...does the turbo work? i found that it was broken from the last patch...i would press turbo and the guy wouldn't go to turbo animation mode instead he would just dribble the ball up normally...
Old 01-13-2010, 09:38 AM   #179
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2k8 CHAMP
I have!

Things I've noticed

*Pick & Roll is less effective due to proper defensive rotations
*In paint play is much more physical(Loved it resembles the combine but maybe better)

*Dribbling moves are more difficult
*Long pass isn't as effective depending on player passing rating and how far the pass is
I'm totally behind it. I love seeing how the help man will come over to help on the roller until your their defender can recover. It beautiful now. There are more blocks for sure. Long passes are one of my favorite new fixes. No more stupid/cheap passes. I think leagues should look into changing rules now. Because you can literally shut down the paint and shut down users offense. My fast break defense was awesome before the patch. Now my it's close to unstoppable....because of the fixes above.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:39 AM   #180
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
Deleting the cache wille erase both patches. I really don't think there is a way to revert back to the previous patch once you update to the most recent one.
I actually made a back-up of mines.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:40 AM   #181
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
so is this three point problem an Association thing? hmm doesnt really bother me much but sucks for the association guys....

mine is more of gameplay concern...does the turbo work? i found that it was broken from the last patch...i would press turbo and the guy wouldn't go to turbo animation mode instead he would just dribble the ball up normally...
I do feel bad for those guys.

But my turbo works fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2010, 10:03 AM   #182
Rookie

OVR: 3

i've seen david lee jacked up 2 3pointers in my player mode. also a couple of 18-20 footers. if he's open he's gonna throw..

also eddie curry from around 18-20..
Old 01-13-2010, 10:13 AM   #183
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

OVR: 17

That stupid bug with made dunks not counting is back. I threw a alley-oop from AI to Dalembert and he dunked it, but it went straight thru the rim, bounced hard on the floor, and rolled straight outta bounce. They called it a turnover and it never counted.
Old 01-13-2010, 10:16 AM   #184
MVP

OVR: 12

For what I red here and in 2k forum,the big men become Reggie Miller in Association Mode(simmed game and played game) and My Player.
For sure guys you have to delete your asso. and my player that you have i progress and start a new one.
Also settings and profile could give problems to the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »