Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 Announced, Ships in June

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 Announced, Ships in June within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2010, 07:41 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 Announced, Ships in June

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
Would you care to elaborate on this new technology DivotMaker?
Unity 3D web player....the game is run completely through your browser....fully dynamic 3D environments....therefore, TW PC has been rebuilt from the ground up using this new technology.

http://unity3d.com/
Old 01-24-2010, 09:36 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
Unity 3D web player....the game is run completely through your browser....fully dynamic 3D environments....therefore, TW PC has been rebuilt from the ground up using this new technology.

http://unity3d.com/
Thanks for the link. I see a lot of potential there.

Another thing to get excited about is playing TW11 on the PS3 using the wand. User input similar to/possibly better than the Wii version with PS3 graphics. I can't wait.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:52 AM   #19
MVP

More information from Gamespot preview.....

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6246778...=picks;title;5

Another feature not yet mentioned is that TW Online will have a Course Architect sometime after launch.....
Old 01-24-2010, 10:39 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
Thanks for the link. I see a lot of potential there.

Another thing to get excited about is playing TW11 on the PS3 using the wand. User input similar to/possibly better than the Wii version with PS3 graphics. I can't wait.

Don't get too excited. The PS3 wand has been pushed back to fall/Xmas 2010 so it looks like TW12 will be your best bet. You do have Grand Slam Tennis coming out at Xmas so that will probably be the 1st sports game to use it as that game was pushed back a year to coincide with the PS3 and Xbox motion controllers.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:05 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivotMaker
No, I am not working on the game and am not an EA employee, but I have beta tested every version so far and saw the game back in Feb of 2009 and learned a great deal about the technology being used in this game....
lol...okay so as I was saying

tiger woods usually goes every year to EA sports, does a mo-cap even for the SLIGHTEST adjustment to his swing - he is usually really involved in the making of the tiger woods games each year...

call me crazy, but i highly doubt he is going to be heading over to EA anytime soon to help with the development of this game right now...

so again - we will basically be getting tiger woods 10 with a few new bells and whistles. that isn't a fair assumption?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2010, 03:54 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
Don't get too excited. The PS3 wand has been pushed back to fall/Xmas 2010 so it looks like TW12 will be your best bet. You do have Grand Slam Tennis coming out at Xmas so that will probably be the 1st sports game to use it as that game was pushed back a year to coincide with the PS3 and Xbox motion controllers.
I was under the impression it would be out earlier, oh well, I'm excited for TW12 on the PS3 then.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:53 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirwoodz

tiger woods usually goes every year to EA sports, does a mo-cap even for the SLIGHTEST adjustment to his swing - he is usually really involved in the making of the tiger woods games each year...

call me crazy, but i highly doubt he is going to be heading over to EA anytime soon to help with the development of this game right now...

so again - we will basically be getting tiger woods 10 with a few new bells and whistles. that isn't a fair assumption?
Console, I can't answer what is in store for TW11. PC, no.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:21 AM   #24
I can't feel it

Jgainsey's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirwoodz

So if Tiger doesn't record a new mo-cap for his swing that means the new game is simply being "repackaged"?

Call me crazy, but that sounds like a pretty asinine assumption on your behalf.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »