Home

Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl Halftime Blog is a Go

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl Halftime Blog is a Go within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2010, 09:04 PM   #17
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden NFL 11 Super Bowl Halftime Blog is a Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I'm sure you will be reading it.
Sadly, my hobbies include video games and NFL football, so yes I'm sure I will at some point. I'll just take the info with a grain of salt so big I might choke on it.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:37 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Now since I'm not really into Twitter, can someone tell me if Ian has talked about doing this blog again until now? Reason for asking is the way it's worded. "Marketing dudes want me to do it, so here it is." The connotation, or if there even is one, could be debated. But it sounds to me like he isn't exactly thrilled with the prospect.

I'll still be reading the blog regardless, but I'm just wondering if he has said anything to contradict my impression of the comments.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:45 PM   #19
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHeffalump
Now since I'm not really into Twitter, can someone tell me if Ian has talked about doing this blog again until now? Reason for asking is the way it's worded. "Marketing dudes want me to do it, so here it is." The connotation, or if there even is one, could be debated. But it sounds to me like he isn't exactly thrilled with the prospect.

I'll still be reading the blog regardless, but I'm just wondering if he has said anything to contradict my impression of the comments.
No, I doubt it since he asked everyone yesterday if he did do a blog, what would they want to hear it on and the majority answered gameplay.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:39 PM   #20
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
I look forward to this and it should be interesting.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:54 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 8

As I get older and after all the Maddens I've played, I get much less excited about such things. Having said that, I'm glad he's putting the effort into the blog and I'll read it....with a grain of salt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2010, 11:24 PM   #22
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

I knew it. I'm not surprised.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:09 AM   #23
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Seems like no matter what your feelings are about Madden...you gotta at least watch the hype train go by.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:43 AM   #24
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu
I love this time of the year! Great to hear about all the new improvements to next years game, and maybe some more interactions with the Devs.

Now lets all brace ourselves for OS to become crowded again
Umm don't count on Ian company been on here like last year. Ian has his on forum on EA site now to avoid all the crap people him through last year about the game wasn't right and they complainned about this and that. Ian finally gave up and went to EA site so there can some control over what fans can say and not say. I don't blame Ian one bit avoiding OS after the way some people treated him and his crew. You might be lucky to Phil and Ian once in a blue moon. But most of his posting he will do will be his forums on EA site where things are more controlled. People drove Ian away from here. It hurts. But people went to far and destroyed Ian limb by limb because they was not happy one bit. Ian did everything we wanted him to do. But in the end people just wasn't happy enough to leave him be. So don't expect to much Dev interaction this year on here unless Ian desided to come here time from time and give us a update. But don't expect him to come back on here and take more abuse from the fans. He has done made that pretty clear. I don't blame him one bit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »