Home

Madden NFL 11 Video Blog Set For Halftime of Super Bowl (Blog From Ian)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video Blog Set For Halftime of Super Bowl (Blog From Ian) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 04:46 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 7
Thumbs up Re: Madden NFL 11 Video Blog Set For Halftime of Super Bowl (Blog From Ian)

Is this really happening? or is this one of those good old jokes ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2010, 04:53 PM   #26
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video Blog Set For Halftime of Super Bowl (Blog From Ian)

poor Mark Turmell, everyone thinks he is going to ruin Madden
Old 02-06-2010, 09:15 PM   #27
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by boydra
To Ian: If anything I hope your team can improve on the animations (especially the running and the QB mechanics) and further enhance the presentation for Madden 11.
Man I hope so too. I traded in Madden after a few weeks. I just couldn't take the robotic looking animations. Hopefully and it's and very big hopefully, that will not be an issue in Madden '11
Old 02-06-2010, 09:25 PM   #28
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by adub88
Man I hope so too. I traded in Madden after a few weeks. I just couldn't take the robotic looking animations. Hopefully and it's and very big hopefully, that will not be an issue in Madden '11
I actually liked the animations this year.But if you think Madden looks bad I'd hate to hear what yall think about NCAA Football.
I just cant play that anymore since Madden.Madden looks great.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:42 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I'm very excited to see the new info. Ian's comments were energizing regarding the direction of the franchise. M10 made some really great strides. I, personally, am really digging how authentic the playbooks are and the differentiation among QBs this year. I wonder what next year will hold . . .
Old 02-06-2010, 10:24 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 7

Can't wait to see what this is about Ian, I am really looking forward to breaking down madden 2011.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:44 PM   #31

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKIller
I actually liked the animations this year.But if you think Madden looks bad I'd hate to hear what yall think about NCAA Football.
I just cant play that anymore since Madden.Madden looks great.
I thought they were better than last years but, I hope there a lot better this time around. I'd also like to see more animations but, one of my pet peeves was the running back would run up on a lineman and get stuck there sometimes. There's a lot that is going to be expected in the next few years. Hopefully specific running back styles will get in this year just like specific QB throwing motions got in last year.

Overall more animations for the game is needed VERY BADLY. I get tired of seeing the same motions on a consistent basis over and over again. Maybe specific running styles will keep it a little more fresh this year if that gets added into the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2010, 10:55 PM   #32
Pro

adub88's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
I thought they were better than last years but, I hope there a lot better this time around. I'd also like to see more animations but, one of my pet peeves was the running back would run up on a lineman and get stuck there sometimes. There's a lot that is going to be expected in the next few years. Hopefully specific running back styles will get in this year just like specific QB throwing motions got in last year.

Overall more animations for the game is needed VERY BADLY. I get tired of seeing the same motions on a consistent basis over and over again. Maybe specific running styles will keep it a little more fresh this year if that gets added into the game.
I agree with you. My biggest issue with the game was the animations, mainly the running animations. There was a huge thread on it, but It just was never fixed. I believe I remember hearing that locomotion and running animations will be focused on heavily in Madden '11. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »