Home

UFC Undisputed 2010 Features Updated

This is a discussion on UFC Undisputed 2010 Features Updated within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2010, 12:55 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
UFC Undisputed 2010 Features Updated

• UFC FIGHTERS AND PERSONALITIES – Navigate an unparalleled roster of more than 100 prolific UFC fighters, each fully rendered to convey a photorealistic appearance. Prominent UFC personalities, including the commentary team of Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg, veteran voice of the Octagon Bruce Buffer, Octagon Girls, referees, trainers and more return to showcase an authentic and memorable UFC videogame experience.

• ENHANCED COMBAT – Step into the Octagon with improved combat. A new Sway System with full upper body and head movement allows for the dodging of attacks, while on the ground, a new Posture System delivers strong, fight-ending strikes from every position. Manage Octagon control with new strikes, submissions, transitions and cage positions, as well as experience added realism with the introduction of Southpaw stance.

• FIGHTER CUSTOMIZATION – Enjoy customizable freedom with created fighters by combining move sets from numerous MMA disciplines. Choose from an array of moves from all available disciplines, including newly added Sambo, Karate and Greco-Roman Wrestling, to become a true mixed martial artist.

• EXPANSIVE ONLINE PLAY – Encourage camaraderie by forming fight camps and leagues to participate in ranking and champion tracking systems. Join forces, train like real-life UFC fighters and go online to compete against other camps in the virtual UFC world.

• CAREER MODE – An intuitive “Game Is Watching You” system tracks every action and uses this information to dictate in-game commentary, opponent intelligence and overall career progression. On the quest to reach the UFC Hall of Fame, enhance the Career Mode experience through online co-op sparring sessions with respective fight camps and form unique personalities for created fighters to increase their cred, popularity and sponsorships based on interactions during weigh-ins and interviews.

• TITLE AND TITLE DEFENSE MODES – Fight through one of UFC’s five official weight classes to earn and defend a championship belt in Title Mode. In Title Defense Mode, a fighter’s condition remains persistent, with milestone challenges built in along the way.

• TOURNAMENT MODE – Explore up to 16-player individual and team tournaments within one system. Utilize UFC fighters or created fighters and select from arcade-style play with repeated fighter appearances or experience simulation play with fighter representation limited to one appearance.

Source: EB Games
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2010, 01:15 PM   #2
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: UFC Undisputed 2010 Features Updated

Sounds good. Cant wait to play it
Old 02-10-2010, 01:48 PM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

No Ultimate Fighter career mode is a bit of a disappointment.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:50 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

This is what i am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAGUES AND TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!!!!!

• EXPANSIVE ONLINE PLAY – Encourage camaraderie by forming fight camps and leagues to participate in ranking and champion tracking systems. Join forces, train like real-life UFC fighters and go online to compete against other camps in the virtual UFC world.
  • TOURNAMENT MODE – Explore up to 16-player individual and team tournaments within one system. Utilize UFC fighters or created fighters and select from arcade-style play with repeated fighter appearances or experience simulation play with fighter representation limited to one appearance.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:58 PM   #5
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
[list]
[*]ENHANCED COMBAT – Step into the Octagon with improved combat. A new Sway System with full upper body and head movement allows for the dodging of attacks, while on the ground, a new Posture System delivers strong, fight-ending strikes from every position. Manage Octagon control with new strikes, submissions, transitions and cage positions, as well as experience added realism with the introduction of Southpaw stance.
Amen. I can finally avoid a strike without moving backwards. Unbelievable lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2010, 02:06 PM   #6
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
This is what i am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAGUES AND TOURNAMENTS!!!!!!!!!!

Phobia, I can see it already. The OSFC. Operation Sports Fighting Championship. Lets make it happen lol.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:08 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

I fought online last night for about 15 fights. I made a point to just fight realistic and not do anything "gamey" I used very few step moves. I would wade in and strike. Needless to say without playing it like a "game" I only won like 2 fights.

Granted my record is not good because I never play with top level fighters. I use guys like Leben, Grove, Diaz, etc. The problem with most of those fighters is their stamina is rated really low compared to the 90+ rated guys. So you end up gassed by the second round if the fight goes deep. The patch that removed a lot of the flash KO's hurt these guys chances A LOT.

Hope to see a better balance across the board on UFC 2010. This is my biggest release of the year. UFC 2009 was and still is one of my favorite games in my collection. Plus has remained consistent play time for longer than almost any other one of my games. EXCEPT APF.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:10 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
Phobia, I can see it already. The OSFC. Operation Sports Fighting Championship. Lets make it happen lol.
Anyone that was apart of the leagues I ran for UFC 2009 know it is going down the day 2010 drops. I will be sending out more invites than I will be playing lol

You better believe we going to get that under way

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »