Home

MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 09:43 PM   #153
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: MLB '10: The Show Demo Has Been Submitted, Waiting on Sony, Not SCEA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn523
Maybe if we had a date of any kind that would be plausable, but how long should i wait, a week, two weeks?
if $60 is vital, then I would expect that one would wait as long as it takes to be sure to make a sound, informative decision.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-25-2010, 09:50 PM   #154
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Maybe if we had a date of any kind that would be plausable, but how long should i wait, a week, two weeks? Not one mention was even made of the deal with Best Buy and what effect it would have. Its called setting the expectation of the consumer which they have done by releasing the demo at least two weeks before release.
You're not going win in this forum. This place is littered with Show apologists. The funny thing is if 2K pulled this stunt, we would be calling for their heads. And what really has me pissed is this smells like crap because of this Best Buy deal. SCEA will be blindly defended around here, and maybe there is some reason for this considering how great of a company they are. But like I said before this year just feels different and maybe I'm paranoid of what the future holds for SCEA; but this could be all related to me reading Animal Farm too many times.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:53 PM   #155
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamimarlins1
You're not going win in this forum. This place is littered with Show apologists.
if I were you, I'd leave now before you turn into one as well. Everyone knows that Show apologists are just like zombies, once they get to you, you become one of them.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2010, 09:53 PM   #156
Rookie

OVR: 3

Your missing the point, it just seems a bit assumptive to assume that consumers want to drive to a buisness buddy to play demo. The precedence has been established of having a demo pre-release so when guys wonder where it is, i dont see that as a huge stretch.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:58 PM   #157
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

Quote:
Your missing the point, it just seems a bit assumptive to assume that consumers want to drive to a buisness buddy to play demo. The precedence has been established of having a demo pre-release so when guys wonder where it is, i dont see that as a huge stretch.
isn't just as assumptive to assume that just because the demo isn't out before release that there must be some ulterior motive behind the decision?

Old 02-25-2010, 09:59 PM   #158
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
if I were you, I'd leave now before you turn into one as well. Everyone knows that Show apologists are just like zombies, once they get to you, you become one of them.
Trust me I'm half way there. I think I'm just venting my frustration because I was so jacked up to play this demo today and this weekend. And what has me even more pissed is that every year I take off from work the 3 days after release and of course this year my HR department has my 2 new analysts starting next week and I can't take off and have them staring at their computers for 3 days while I'm home playing the Show
Old 02-25-2010, 10:01 PM   #159

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
I agree, I don't think there IS anything wrong with questioning where the demo is.

But that question has been answered, by a dev team that has never given any reason to be doubted.

Yet regardless of that, people don't believe their explanation and are coming up with theories that this was some sort of a back handed intentional move.

Does anyone have a good reason to believe that they are lying about submitting the patch and waiting on Sony to release it?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:02 PM   #160
Rookie

OVR: 4

I dont really want a demo now, i just wish some of these selfish folks with the game already could post some good video! lol
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »