Home

EA Sports Plans To Digitize Madden 11 Consumer (IGN)

This is a discussion on EA Sports Plans To Digitize Madden 11 Consumer (IGN) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2010, 09:48 PM   #9
MVP

boxboy99's Arena

OVR: 23
Sounds like someone combined the words digital and monitze. Means digitaly take your freaking money. EA is like anyone other mega corporation, there only overwhelming goal is to increase the bottom line.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:49 PM   #10
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31
"it allows me to be able to take further advantage of that consumer over a longer period of time," he said.

As if they didn't take advantage of us already. He should really choose his words better, or do a better job hiding their real intentions...
Old 03-01-2010, 09:49 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4
DLC is a huge component of games now. I love how everyone bitches and moans when sports games try little add-ons but praise other genres for doing the same damn thing: holding back content and issuing it as paid-DLC.

I see no problem with this considering everyone else is doing it and consumers have proven to eat it up. If you dont want the content then dont buy it, no one is forcing you to.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2010, 09:56 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 18
Re: EA Sports Plans To Digitize Madden 11 Consumer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512
"it allows me to be able to take further advantage of that consumer over a longer period of time," he said.

As if they didn't take advantage of us already. He should really choose his words better, or do a better job hiding their real intentions...
I'm sure Moore was really trying to speak to his companies share-holders with these quotes; trying to say that Madden can attain more profits for the company.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #13
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I love how the EA is trying to extend the life of madden this coming year. Even when some people trying to give madden a bad rep. Madden is a great game that just needs some better graphics and tweaks here and all . I am glad to see ps2 been dropped from the support now. Now they can focus more on the next Gen system madden to make it much more fun to play in the near future. Can't wait for the first blog from Ian and company later this month.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 03-01-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 10:04 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

not sure how to feel, im going to take a wait and see approach. It sounds like a good thing but part of me feels that it might be gimmicky downloads, something that would take focus away from sim play, but this is just a very quick off the cuff reaction
Old 03-01-2010, 10:06 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkra0512

Lol yeah. I hope that was a "Freudian slip".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2010, 10:09 PM   #16
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

OVR: 9
wonder if they will be willing to pay me for a bigger hard drive to play their digitized games?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »