Home

MLB '10: The Show - Classic Staduim DLC Fix Coming

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show - Classic Staduim DLC Fix Coming within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 06:22 PM   #17
Rookie

ajwhitehead44's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB '10: The Show - Classic Staduim DLC Fix Coming

I got my copy at Gamestop in Charlotte, NC. The stadiums code was on a separate card. It still doesn't work, but they should have given everybody one.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #18
Pro

ferriscj24's Arena

OVR: 12

Errrr boy....I installed the game before work, used the code (it seemed to work fine when I typed it in.), and turned off the game. Am I in for some sort of surprise here? Will we all need new codes? Thanks for the update Russ...but I guess I'm a little confused in the vagueness here...
Old 03-02-2010, 06:28 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by econoodle
what is this fix russ speaks of?
everybody who got a classic stadium isn't able to access the stadiums. This isn't the same issue as the people who didn't a code in the first place.

When I showed up at Gamestop, nobody knew what I was talking about. when I insisted, they in the back and found a stack of unwrapped voucher for the calssic stadiums. They literally said "we had no idea about this."
Old 03-02-2010, 06:32 PM   #20
Rookie

rickypro's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetrey
everybody who got a classic stadium isn't able to access the stadiums. This isn't the same issue as the people who didn't a code in the first place.

When I showed up at Gamestop, nobody knew what I was talking about. when I insisted, they in the back and found a stack of unwrapped voucher for the calssic stadiums. They literally said "we had no idea about this."

Same here, Gamestop employee had no idea there was a card in another package for codes until I kept insisting I was supposed to have a code. He finally found the package. This was at 3 today. Looks like alot of people before me didn't get them from this store.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:34 PM   #21
Pro

ferriscj24's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetrey
This is yet another reason I refuse to go to Gamestop. They sell "NEW" games OPENED for full price, the pre-order process is a DISASTER every time regardless of the game (ie...Heavy Rain, MLB 10, Bad Company 2) as they never seem to have a clue about the incentives that come with pre-orders. I can go on and on...but I digress, as this IS a thread for Classic Stadium DLC.

I guess my only question is...I DID receive a code. I installed the game, and after installing I went to PSN and redeemed the code. I had no hiccups whatsoever and it said it worked just fine and is also in my transactions list as completed. Although I then shut off the game to go to work. My understanding is that despite redeeming the code, the Classic Stadiums are not available? If so, does this mean they will need to re-release all new codes...or....?
Old 03-02-2010, 06:35 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 46

thanks fetry, i ordered from amazon, so i gotta wait a few days anyways

Old 03-02-2010, 06:37 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

I pre-ordered off of amazon as well and havent gotten my code either. Is there any truth to that fact that we will get it in an email??
Old 03-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #24
Rookie

Oh my god...I just read my post and it sounds like I can't type for the life of me. FYI, I was in a rush and I tried to tell my tale as quick as possible.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »