Home

Tecmo Bowl Throwback Interview Questions

This is a discussion on Tecmo Bowl Throwback Interview Questions within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 09:44 PM   #9
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Will the 4-3 defense be ingame?
Old 03-05-2010, 12:55 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 10
  1. Where to start. Are there different body types depending on player position.
  2. Is the classic health system still intact with the bad to excellent health conditions?
  3. Still have those great ball physics when someone fumbles and the ball bounces around a bunch of times before the fifth or sixth person who touches the ball finally recovers it, you know the little things that made the game so unpredictable and exciting?
  4. How many more in game cinema screens can we expect compared to the original TSB, This was one of many things that set Tecmo Bowl apart from the rest and made it so special. Also helped in making the game more exciting, do you see a pattern forming?
  5. Is this a one and done game or do you plan on releasing Tecmo Bowl on a yearly basis with updated graphics and animations?
  6. Speaking of which are the animations more varied then the original. I think if done right the sky's the limit for this franchise. Bottom line when I think of Tecmo Bowl I think of exciting, competitive, strategic, unpredictable, and fun, fun, fun! Stick to this formula and your golden!

Last edited by rm217; 03-05-2010 at 02:04 AM.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:01 AM   #11
Banned

Re: Tecmo Bowl Throwback Interview Questions

1. Do we still get rewarded with cool cinema screens when we clinch our division and do I still get a bouquet of flowers when my player returns from an injury, lol.
  2. Is there field degradation in bad weather?
  3. Can I be hired as a consultant, lol I'm serious. I could help this make all that it could be.
  4. Can we customize endzones and team logos?
  5. Are there online seasons, if so up to how many players?
  6. Does the game still consist of tapping the button to break tackles and zig-zagging up and down the field to avoid diving tackles, the classic Tecmo Bowl formula, I love it! There's nothing more gratifying then getting held up by a defender only to break out of the tackle with a rapid button mashing and throw said defender five yards down the field so he can taste my dirt.

Last edited by rm217; 03-06-2010 at 04:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2010, 04:12 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 7
Will there be music during the gameplay?? If so will it be a remixed/updated version of the original Tecmo Super Bowl music??

Will more than 2 players be allowed a la the original Tecmo Bowl Arcade??

Are playbooks editable? Will we be able to create our own plays??
Old 03-05-2010, 08:49 AM   #13
All Star

OVR: 35
I second ExtremeGamer's questions.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:51 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3
Similar to rm217 Question.....when a player returns from injury.....will he run out of the hospital in full football gear??? That was freakin awesome!
Old 03-05-2010, 02:19 PM   #15
Banned

Re: Tecmo Bowl Throwback Interview Questions

Did you take anything out from the original? One thing that upsets me is when a game has everything going right for it and the developer decides to take something out or change something for the worst. You guys have the code for the game we want and love. Simply update the graphics and add more animations but whatever you do don't mess with the gameplay!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2010, 02:43 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6
will u be able to name them the nfl names
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »