Home

Backbreaker Euphoria Motion Video Interview (Gametrailers)

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Euphoria Motion Video Interview (Gametrailers) within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2010, 12:55 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Backbreaker Euphoria Motion Video Interview (Gametrailers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
I posted this at the Official BB forum...but

the game might be alittle too real haha, look at what happens to the defensive player on the left at 1:33 right before the snap.

hopefully they tighten that up a bit.

overall, footage looks lovely can't wait till someone creates a youtube version of only the new gameplay footage....in regular speed and slow motion.
Haha, yea...that guy got a little excited.

All the new footage looks pretty good though. There was one wierd play where a D end ran past the QB and never came back to sack him...and there were no blockers around that could have picked him up.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:15 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigZell20
Haha, yea...that guy got a little excited.

All the new footage looks pretty good though. There was one wierd play where a D end ran past the QB and never came back to sack him...and there were no blockers around that could have picked him up.
I hope that was because the QB was moving around and it was on Arcade mode. So hopefully it was giving the QB a little more time.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:46 AM   #11
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

The game looks like a lot of fun and I know this is on easy mode, but I saw some ai problems in that vid.

:53 The blitzing lb ran right past a fb and the fb never made an attempt to block.

1:20 The running back got the ball and his blockers turned around to block behind him and he was still in the backfield. That was a Madden moment there.

1:35 The wr lined up all the way on the left is completely alone. It looks like the defense calls an audible right before the snap tho, so that might be why.

I loved the sacks at 2:50 and 3:55 tho. Especially the 2:50 one the way the guy got off the block and hit the qb looked great to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2010, 03:12 AM   #12

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

I liked this vid but, I still have yet to see a running back get a some great gains or 5-10 yards. We've seen the QB launch the ball 50 or 60 yards but, we can't get one glimpse of a great running back making a play up the middle or out of the backfield. I'm not really worried about this but, It just makes me a bit upset that we have not seen this yet.

I want to see more than just that one open field spin move which looks great by the way and that vid where the running back trucked the defender and tripped over him was just epic! I just want to see more plays or highlights of the running back actually gaining yards, making moves, and not a bunch of no gains and hits in the backfield. The biggest gripe is that the ball carrier doesn't get low enough when making moves.

I'm sure we'll get the long gameplay vids we all want and what really matters sometime next month or at the beginning of may. Actually playing the game is most important but, the real long gameplay vids are pretty important IMO.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:45 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

At around 3:30 in the interview. Love the team entering the field sequence. That looks amazing. This game is going to be alot of fun to play. I like the fact that there is an arcade mode and a sim mode and the different game modes are going to be fun to play. The two seperate franchise modes and tackle alley. Good stuff.
Old 03-18-2010, 10:42 AM   #14
Rookie

Blackout863's Arena

OVR: 14
im still not sold on this game ill rent first. this game has amazing physics and praphics. but i would like to see this game in live game play or a demo because im still thinking this game is a lil blitzish. might just me.

he never mentions fundementals in game play all they ever talk about is euphoria. we know what it is already next subject plz
Old 03-18-2010, 11:04 AM   #15
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout863
im still not sold on this game ill rent first. this game has amazing physics and praphics. but i would like to see this game in live game play or a demo because im still thinking this game is a lil blitzish. might just me.

he never mentions fundementals in game play all they ever talk about is euphoria. we know what it is already next subject plz
Agree,
Euphoria is the only thing they talk about.
I would like to hear more about the AI and football core elements.

The game will be no good if the core gameplay is bad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2010, 11:21 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

I am sold on BB completely. I think alot of people need to stop thinking this is going to be a complete sim. It won't, it will be a FUN football title with a different camera approach.

I buy my sports titles in two year cycles. I bought NCAA 09, then Madden 10, Now I will get NCAA 11 and BB. NCAA 11 will be more more realistic approach to the sport. Then BB will be my FUN football game with great tackle, collision physics.

I just think people need to get it out their head that BB will be this amazing sim experience, because it won't. Like the compared it to Burnout and not Forza or Grand Turismo. It will be a mix of sim/arcade. But their ultimate goal like they said is a FUN, experience.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »