Home

Backbreaker Euphoria Motion Video Interview (Gametrailers)

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Euphoria Motion Video Interview (Gametrailers) within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2010, 11:31 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Backbreaker Euphoria Motion Video Interview (Gametrailers)

It was alright video.I like the dive catch the WR did.I like the dev saying his game is a mixture of sim and arcade.
Old 03-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #18
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

some people need to be more cautios.

They saw 4 or 5 videos and they think this is the best football game ever.
This always happen with madden as well.
Every year before the release, everyone is saying wow nice feature and bla bla..
after release.. a few month laters, everyone is complaining and saying i won´t buy any madden game ever!..
Old 03-18-2010, 11:54 AM   #19
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout863
im still not sold on this game ill rent first. this game has amazing physics and praphics. but i would like to see this game in live game play or a demo because im still thinking this game is a lil blitzish. might just me.

he never mentions fundementals in game play all they ever talk about is euphoria. we know what it is already next subject plz
Isn't amazing physics the first step in great fundamentals? If the players react the way they are supposed to when they are blocked/tackled/bumped, then they've created a great foundation. Add that to the fact they can make fumbles/injuries caused from actual physics and not just dice rolls as well.

This game has shown some flaws, but I just don't understand how football gamers on football sites can look at this and say "meh, I can deal with the football games on the market already, I don't need this one with amazing physics."
Old 03-18-2010, 12:51 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 10

The game does look intense. The movements reminded me of Niko from GTA 4. The lean into the turns and the dramatic foot plants look very similar.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:17 PM   #21
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
LOL I am getting a good laugh at how some of you are making such STRONG assessments on a game that we have yet to see substantial gameplay of....maybe it would be wise until we see a prolonged video on running plays and more uncut offensive and defensive interactions before writing off this game. Maybe if you all felt this strongly about Madden, we would have a true GREAT next-gen game by now. Lol I am going to reserve my detailed analysis of this game until we actually get to see REAL gameplay for at least a full quarter...and in SIM mode, not arcade.

Its amazing what "great" eyes most of you have for a short video....pointing out things that the devs probably didn't even have in the video lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2010, 01:18 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I am sold on BB completely. I think alot of people need to stop thinking this is going to be a complete sim. It won't, it will be a FUN football title with a different camera approach.

I buy my sports titles in two year cycles. I bought NCAA 09, then Madden 10, Now I will get NCAA 11 and BB. NCAA 11 will be more more realistic approach to the sport. Then BB will be my FUN football game with great tackle, collision physics.

I just think people need to get it out their head that BB will be this amazing sim experience, because it won't. Like the compared it to Burnout and not Forza or Grand Turismo. It will be a mix of sim/arcade. But their ultimate goal like they said is a FUN, experience.
Well said, and co-sign on all points.
Old 03-18-2010, 03:12 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
Well said, and co-sign on all points.
Deft thats cause you my brother from another mother
Old 03-19-2010, 03:03 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

I think what bothered me most about the clip was that the WR routes were still showing on the field after the pass was completed. Once the pass is over get rid of that stuff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »