Home

NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2010, 02:05 PM   #681
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K10 Patch #2 Available For 360 & PS3, Post Impressions Here

Hi guys, yesterday I needed to ask some things about the 2 versions of the patch...I noticed a topic about the problems caused in the association mode by the second one (the name of the topic was "Association is ruined"), so I posted in there, but now that topic is in the 2nd page (even if there was even another user that had the same problems and posted right after me) and probably nobody will see it again for a long time.

Now, since this is the topic about the patch with most answers, why don't you make it sticky, so that everybody needs help about it can post here? There are so many topics that they keep moving from one page to another, and people keep asking the same things in a lot of different topics.
I know I'm a new user, and I'm sorry about the complain...it's just an advice, I really think if you make some sticky topics about the most common problems people won't create useless ones.

I copy and paste what I wrote in the other topic, I hope this time somebody will notice it

Quote:
I started a My Player season, but then I dropped it because of the bugs; I couldn't change quarter lenght, the guy kept telling me there were some teams interested to sign me but nothing happened, and then I heard the game freezed at the end of the first season, so I stopped playin' it and started an Association.

I changed a lot of teams (Miami, Chicago, and Toronto), so I never actually played through an entire season, but my brother did it and, at the end of the first year, the game freezed during offseason...no matter what he did, he couldn't move on.

Now, I wanted to try with the patches, and since I've read in this thread about the problems caused by the second one, I was wondering which one I should use (I downloaded the first patch some time ago). Is the first one enough to solve the problems I talked about? Another thing I couldn't stand is the autosave glitch, was it solved in one of the patches?

Thanks for the answers, and sorry for the bad English (I'm Italian), bye!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2010, 09:02 AM   #682
Rookie

OVR: 0
where can i find the link for this patch to be downloaded for the ps3? i have no internet connection at home just at work? pls pls pls
Old 03-23-2010, 06:30 PM   #683
Banned

OVR: 3

Just rented this to try it out and thought it was awful. The gameplay is so sluggish and unrealistic. And the presentation/atmosphere is just blah. Took me about 4 games to become completely bored/fed up with the game. Oh well time to go back to good ole College Hoops 2k8. Just another in a very long line of next gen sports title disappointments for me. They should just do away with the 360 and go back to the Xbox where the sports games were about 10 times better than they have been on the 360 so far.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:43 PM   #684
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

^^Hope your happy^^.....SMH
Old 07-18-2010, 12:20 AM   #685
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is there anywhere I can download the patch without connecting to Xbox live?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 04:58 PM   #686
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11

This topic is old as dirty and should be locked! Why bump it if no one has posted in over 4 months
Old 07-19-2010, 08:56 PM   #687
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedmanR
This topic is old as dirty and should be locked! Why bump it if no one has posted in over 4 months
Why not!?
Old 07-21-2010, 01:28 PM   #688
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
Why not!?
Cause dead threads are supposed to be kept dead. It's an unofficial-official forum rule that's been in place in all forums since the beginning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »