Home

NCAA Football 11: Visual Style (ESPN Videogames)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11: Visual Style (ESPN Videogames) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2010, 01:48 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: NCAA Football 11: Visual Style (ESPN Videogames)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
No, to answer your question.

But when something has been broken for several years and has swindled you out of hundreds of dollars, you tend to want to make sure that is fixed before you decide to spend any more of your money
How exactly is someone swindling you out of money. On the one hand, its 60 friggin bucks, lol. 60 dollars out of a 365 day year hurts? Wowsers. On the other hand, you dont HAVE to spend it if you dont want to.

You can rent it, borrow it, check out reviews, ya know, everything before you make a decision to part with that 60 dollars(that without even knowing you personally) I know aint about to put you in a homeless shelter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2010, 09:26 PM   #26
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
How exactly is someone swindling you out of money. On the one hand, its 60 friggin bucks, lol. 60 dollars out of a 365 day year hurts? Wowsers. On the other hand, you dont HAVE to spend it if you dont want to.

You can rent it, borrow it, check out reviews, ya know, everything before you make a decision to part with that 60 dollars(that without even knowing you personally) I know aint about to put you in a homeless shelter.
Its not so much as the money, rather than the principle. We're getting swindled b/c the game doesnt even have stuff it used to have....but that's another story.

Yeah, it's "only" $60 bucks....but I'd rather take that money and buy another game or a few Blu-Rays or something, rather than just have a coaster that I stop playing after 2 months.

And renting this game was never an option back in the day. C'mon. you know how this works. EA built their brand on customer loyalty and by putting out good products every year. The thought of renting was just a waste of $7-8 bucks you could've spent towards the game.

Plus everyone, regardless of their financial situation is not as free-spending as the next man.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:15 AM   #27
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I wonder if we will ever have an article/blog posted that clearly talks about a specific non gameplay aspect of the game and OS members can somehow resist the urge to reference those areas that have nothing to do with said article/blog.

Nah, never going to happen.

Presentation Blog: OS member reaction: :"What about gameplay?"

Art Direction Blog: OS member reaction: :"What about gameplay?"

Dynasty Blog: OS member reaction: :"What about gameplay?"

Gameplay Blog: OS member reaction: :"What about... oh, uh, they didn't do enough, or they're lying, and also what about Presentation, Art Direction, and Dynasty? "

Priceless you couldn't of summed up my thoughts any better.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 04-05-2010, 04:50 AM   #28
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31
I'm glad the lighting and graphics look better. It's also good to see new accessories.

But all I care about is improved animations and better AI (especially blocking AI). And all the missing Xbox/PS2 features.

Until I see that I will save my $60 and rent NCAA.

@jfsolo we post gameplay concerns in every thread because every year EA only changes 1-2 gameplay features while making 10-15 visual/feature enhancements. Since we care more about gameplay than "Coke Zero Season Showdown" we feel the need to remind EA about gameplay as much as possible.

Last edited by boritter; 04-05-2010 at 01:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »