Home

Madden NFL 11 Screenshot: Donovan McNabb #1

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Screenshot: Donovan McNabb #1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #17
WAT

Mr. Franchise's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden NFL 11 Screenshot: Donovan McNabb

Players still look like they're made of plastic.

Oh well. Guess I'll wait for '12.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:22 PM   #18
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin23;2040925175[B
]I mean he doesn't look right in a redskins uniform.[/b] I think the graphics look fine.
You're right, he doesn't. I think the Eagles and Giants rivalry might take a hit from this. I don't see the Eagles doing anything with Kolb and Vick. That trade seemed dumb to me and this is coming from someone that hates the Eagles.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:38 PM   #19
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
I like the new look and waiting for more about this game. Man I cant wait.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:40 PM   #20
Rookie

TomBrady's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
Is it just me, or do I see a #47 in the crowd?
I see two #47 in the crowd. I win
Old 04-05-2010, 03:42 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
You're right, he doesn't. I think the Eagles and Giants rivalry might take a hit from this. I don't see the Eagles doing anything with Kolb and Vick. That trade seemed dumb to me and this is coming from someone that hates the Eagles.
The rivalry is so deeply rooted that nothing will change it. Did it change when Cunningham left? Of course not. I don't think it was a dumb move. McNabb could not get that team over the hump. Their offense is stacked with weapons now too. It's a perfect time to make a move. Kolb is still unproven, but he has looked sharp during his stints as a starter. Should certainly be interesting. McNabb was a bit of a pain in the *** against us, but certainly didn't dominate us (other than this past season where the defense was worse than swiss cheese).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2010, 03:46 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 10
It was time to move on! It is undoubtedly what it is. The screen looks good, looks like the jerseys will be animated some how. Have you ever held a real size NFL football? I think they captured it well.

Check it out http://nfldotcom.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/d_mcnabb_blog.jpg

Guys who piss and moan about madden are guys who play multiple games on the PS3, probably own a wii and are into talking to other guys on headsets while they play Modern Warfare in Co-op mode. Oh and those guys will buy backbreaker football too and claim that "this is how it's done.'' Those guys are early teens, young 20's, not really into girls all like that yet and are more than likely unemployed. Don't have a profile pic of shirtless bald guy, an airplane or something else really douche baggy and comment negatively about the game that will do great with or without you!
Old 04-05-2010, 03:52 PM   #23
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: McNabb as a Redskin in M11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNYGx
To be honest, I doubt they'll ever be able to fix the ball size really. The reason they haven't completely, is due to the fact that the animations would look ******** and they'd have to re-do just about everything animation-wise.
Well not just that, but it doesn't look completely too big as it is. The ball was HUGE in M09 and the next gen Madden installments before it. But in M10, it's not so misproportioned that I view it as a distraction. Just me I guess ...
Old 04-05-2010, 03:55 PM   #24
Banned

Brnto4life's Arena

OVR: 6

Two things stick out to me:

1. Is it just me or do McNabb's biceps look the size of a professional bodybuilders?

2. What is that light-blue coloring for at the bottom of the jersey? Is that supposed to be sweat?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »