Home

MLB '10: The Show Updated Rosters Available (April 12th)

This is a discussion on MLB '10: The Show Updated Rosters Available (April 12th) within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2010, 10:01 AM   #1
Pro

SolidSnake07's Arena

OVR: 6
MLB '10: The Show Updated Rosters Available (April 12th)

The MLB '10: The Show rosters, dated at April 12th, are available. Those of you wanting official rosters with Jason Heyward can download them now.
Platform: PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2010, 10:10 AM   #2
Rookie

Hipster-Doofus's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: New Rosters are up.

Good to know, although I'll be using Knights Rosters for my franchise I'll be changing the attributes of the new players added to SCEA's CAPs just to keep things balanced. Anyone know all the changes and additions that were made? Just something to keep us guys at work in the know.

I have one questions however, are the lineups, rotations and such just as screwed up after Spring Training using SCEA's Live Rosters as they are using User Rosters?
Old 04-14-2010, 11:02 AM   #3
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29

A couple things I noticed about the new roster update. There are significantly less A Potential generic pitchers, which is good. Miguel Tejada is listed as a Rookie even though he has MLB experience. Is there any way to remove the R next to his name, so he doesn't show up in the ROY voting? Other than that, it's time to start my Season when I get home. Woot.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:11 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 8

Jason Heyward has a B on potential and his power is to high. I'm glad they added him but those two things, especially the potential are the only two bad things.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:23 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

the lineups still are whack after spring training. They do look a little better than with Knights rosters, but you still have to make some changes. I was waiting on this to see how it was an it is decent, but I am sticking with Knights as I like having the real minor league guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2010, 12:33 PM   #6
Just started!

OVR: 4

Thanks for the heads up.. (being a first time PS3 owner, I thought many here said that the shows official rosters are released on mondays.. I guess this year many things have changed)
Old 04-14-2010, 12:41 PM   #7
Rookie

Brotha2ThaNight's Arena

OVR: 5

nice to see they cant get the Mets right AGAIN...Sean Green back on the roster but Bobby Parnell remains on the roster(he's in AAA) and Jenry Meija is still no where to be found, he now has service time and should have taken Bobby P's place on the MLB roster, or AT LEAST been placed in the minors for the offline players....any other Mets issues(or other teams)
Old 04-14-2010, 12:44 PM   #8
TK-421

M11x's Arena

OVR: 8

Jason Heyward has A potential. It is strange about Tejada but it does show his 12 plus years of service time even though there is a R (rookie) beside his name. I also noticed that Jim Edmonds has service time listed so he shouldn't be in the running for ROY.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »