Home

Madden NFL 11 Cover Athlete Revealed on April 22nd

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Cover Athlete Revealed on April 22nd within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2010, 08:50 PM   #17
Go Titans..

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 11 Cover Athlete Revealed on April 22nd

Brees has got it.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:51 PM   #18
Go Titans..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlanta
Wasn't the Cover Athlete strictly between Brees, Jared Allen & Reggie Wayne?
And yes.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:53 PM   #19
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Who ever is on the cover will be cursed no matter what lol. There is no way of avoiding the curse of John Madden lmfao!!!
Old 04-16-2010, 08:55 PM   #20
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeBlueDude
Brees has got it.
To make it fair to the final 3. Why not put all 3 on the cover this year lol. Let 3 guys be cursed for the whole entire season lol.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 04-16-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:03 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
To make it fair to the final 3. Why not put all 3 on the cover this year lol. Let 3 guys be cursed for the whole entire season lol.
As long as they are not Lions, put 100 players on the box... lol. We're still trying to ward off a 50 year curse thanks to Bobby Layne... we don't need Madden laying down the hex on us as well!

Oh yeah... and save the "no Lions players worth putting on the cover" response too.... I already know that. It changes this year, though!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2010, 09:05 PM   #22
Go Titans..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
That would be interesting.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:11 PM   #23
MVP

Blitz1942's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyGivenSunday
Probably.

Troy P got it bad last year but, Fitzgerald didn't get it as bad, almost did though. I seen a guy land on his leg and bend it back and near the end of the season(I think) and thought oh lord there it goes. Injuries happen but, I don't completely believe in a that madden curse stuff.
I'm starting to think that the curse isn't just for injuries anymore. Take Favre and Fitz for example. We're doomed to indure the indecisiveness of Favre for the rest of our lives, and he keeps ending seasons on interceptions that cost his team huge. Fitz didn't get injured, but to me, he looked like a much dirtier player this year. He seemed to push off much more this year than in previous years and I lost quite a bit of respect for him (granted, I do still think that dirty or not, he's still one of the top recievers in the league).

Personally as a Packers fan, I want Jared Allen on the cover. If the Madden curse is gonna strike anyone, I want it to be the biggest threat to the Packers' crappy OLine. Plus I've been a Brees fan all his career and been a Saints fan since Brees arrived, so I don't want to see him get cursed. Manning I could care less about.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:59 AM   #24

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz1942
I'm starting to think that the curse isn't just for injuries anymore. Take Favre and Fitz for example. We're doomed to indure the indecisiveness of Favre for the rest of our lives, and he keeps ending seasons on interceptions that cost his team huge. Fitz didn't get injured, but to me, he looked like a much dirtier player this year. He seemed to push off much more this year than in previous years and I lost quite a bit of respect for him (granted, I do still think that dirty or not, he's still one of the top recievers in the league).

Personally as a Packers fan, I want Jared Allen on the cover. If the Madden curse is gonna strike anyone, I want it to be the biggest threat to the Packers' crappy OLine. Plus I've been a Brees fan all his career and been a Saints fan since Brees arrived, so I don't want to see him get cursed. Manning I could care less about.
I don't think Fitz is a dirty player. I've never heard or seen someone say/see anything that he does that deem him a dirty player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »