Home

Backbreaker Video: TV Commercial Spot

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Video: TV Commercial Spot within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2010, 03:40 PM   #65
Rookie

radatdude2's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Backbreaker Video: TV Commercial Spot

nice gif now that looks like natural motion! just that simple head slap not a cut scene but i real time interaction looks authentic
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 03:58 PM   #66
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Honestly, that spin move makes the madden spin move look like something in super mario brothers, and im not overstating

I see this guy actually moving his legs not cutting a 360 hunched over and not moving his feet
Old 04-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #67
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Honestly, that spin move makes the madden spin move look like something in super mario brothers, and im not overstating

I see this guy actually moving his legs not cutting a 360 hunched over and not moving his feet
Plus it's used in the correct context, to spin out of contact, not as an open field juke move.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:24 PM   #68
Rookie

radatdude2's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffarmleft
Plus it's used in the correct context, to spin out of contact, not as an open field juke move.
and the great thing is the spin doesn't look 100% effective it's all based on angles and contact not animation. So if contact is made it will throw off the entire movement of the spin not allowing it to continue/ finish such as a animation would
Old 04-23-2010, 05:21 PM   #69
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by radatdude2
and the great thing is the spin doesn't look 100% effective it's all based on angles and contact not animation. So if contact is made it will throw off the entire movement of the spin not allowing it to continue/ finish such as a animation would
which is what makes BackBreaker special....its not a roll of the dice anymore.

I think more people need to understand this part of the Tech... I know some are tired of the worth "Euphoria"....but this is a game changer.

I'm so happy these guys took a chance and created this football game....not just because of this franchise.....but the potential of future football games in general FINALLY advancing and taking advantage of these Next Gen consoles.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
which is what makes BackBreaker special....its not a roll of the dice anymore.

I think more people need to understand this part of the Tech... I know some are tired of the worth "Euphoria"....but this is a game changer.

I'm so happy these guys took a chance and created this football game....not just because of this franchise.....but the potential of future football games in general FINALLY advancing and taking advantage of these Next Gen consoles.
Absolutely. People need to open their eyes and not focus on what the game doesn't have, but rather focus on the revolutionary technology that it does have. IMO, the latter far outweighs the former.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:21 PM   #71
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I honestly dont play football games at all. Weird I know, but thats not the point.

Looking at what they put in Madden, it was in NBA Live last year which I did play and the soccer system in a game thats not soccer will make you mad because it doesnt work well.

For instance im running down court full speed, the CPU defender will stop me from getting to the rim no matter how fast im going, becuase he can always cut off my angles by moving laterally and keeping up with me speedwise which is something that is physically IMPOSSIBLE but in the game this is what kills the flow.

Nevermind the suction contact, the weird spin moves and lack of animations to make up for variables that could happen in the case of the above gif.

You either bump into a player and magically slide past him or the over programmed suction takes over. That gets old real fast.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 06:45 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
Absolutely. People need to open their eyes and not focus on what the game doesn't have, but rather focus on the revolutionary technology that it does have. IMO, the latter far outweighs the former.
Yes sir!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »