Home

Madden NFL 11 Interview with Developer Ian Cummings (VGrevolution)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Interview with Developer Ian Cummings (VGrevolution) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2010, 08:57 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 11 Interview with Developer Ian Cummings

Geez! Extreme close-up of Ian's face. I swear that was just a random dude with a friend who happened to bring a camcorder. Ian didn't look to excited for that interview lol!

I am excited about what he's talking about. I really hope the gameplanning turns out well so I can actually use game flow without feeling hindered.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 04-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #18
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magaman
I know I suck as an interviewer. Actually we won't be posting any gameplay next week(unless EA releases some), shooting the screen was off-limits, thats a normal things for most games this early in development.
Nice interview bro. The only thing I don't by from Ian is the fact that he said sprint button really never worked. It seemed to work for me. But everthing is pretty much the samething I been reading all do. Nothing new. But good interview.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:18 PM   #19
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFear
Happy to hear about the blocking being worked on.

Can't wait till they release info on Franchise mode, I was getting worried.
Yea I know what you mean. Like Ian said there at the end. He said at this time he can't talk about the other modes right now. So now people can stop worrying about franchise mode for offline for right now. There will a blog about it later on with other modes. Just takes time.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:22 PM   #20
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
Geez! Extreme close-up of Ian's face. I swear that was just a random dude with a friend who happened to bring a camcorder. Ian didn't look to excited for that interview lol!

I am excited about what he's talking about. I really hope the gameplanning turns out well so I can actually use game flow without feeling hindered.
What do you expect him to look like doing a interview and all. The man probably working 14 hours a day and plus doing tons of other interviews on top of that. Plus he flying all over this country to places like NYC for the draft and soon he will be going out west to do E3 a month from now. The guy is tired. LOL If you did all that on a daily bases. Then you would look like that to.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 04-26-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:31 PM   #21
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

I dig the elimination of sprint...as long as they remembered to ensure the CPU can't randomly do it too.

Some good stuff in there, but I'm still ehh on locomotion based on the little we've seen thus far. The running I saw still looks disjointed and stiff. It's not a huge deal to me personally (and it's still plenty early), but I'm curious to see how much, if at all, it will smooth out by release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2010, 09:32 PM   #22
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Madden is looking really good but I'm telling you this will be all for nothing if the franchise mode isn't equally impressive.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:38 PM   #23
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazelore
Madden is looking really good but I'm telling you this will be all for nothing if the franchise mode isn't equally impressive.
Like Ian said in the video that he can't talk about other modes right now. But info is coming sooner are later on franchsie mode and other modes. Just going be a little while. I can't wait aswell.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:39 PM   #24
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Like Ian said in the video that he can't talk about other modes right now. But info is coming sooner are later on franchsie mode and other modes. Just going be a little while. I can't wait aswell.
Well that makes two of us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »