Home

Backbreaker Video: TV Commercial Spot

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Video: TV Commercial Spot within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2010, 02:04 PM   #105
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Backbreaker Video: TV Commercial Spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triathlete_201
I agree with you and I realized that years ago. They are more concerned with franchise, stats, cleats, dreads, towels, etc. more than realistic physics, animations, and gameplay. Majority of them that is.
cute kid man.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what the Lions do this year...I like Stafford, he really won me over last year when he was miked up and played injured....hopefully he shows continued improvement....and you guys drafted the RB I wanted my 9ers to get, Javid Best....and yall got my boy Shaun Hill, very capable backup...and can start if needed and be succesful. Good luck this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2010, 02:07 PM   #106
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I hope they have an option to eliminate that transparency thing that is in the most recent gameplay videos, because those gifs without that transparency effect looks much more awesome!
yeah I was worried about this as well.....but if you look at the Gameplay with the Green Team...that is a recent build, compared to the other one.... So I'm wondering if it has to do with Arcade mode....or it might just an option to turn off or on.

I just wish they give us an option to have the Camera shake alittle after big hits, like the old clips of the game.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:12 PM   #107
JEM
Banned

OVR: 18

I like those gifs..
Old 04-27-2010, 12:09 AM   #108
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
Looking at those two running vids I can't see how anyone can prefer sky view to on the field view. I have a feeling a lot of Madden fans put winning online, franchise, and stats ahead of gameplay and outright fun-not everybody-i'm just saying.....
Except those things you mention are why people are still playing the Madden games right now months before the release of the next version.

Those gifs look fantastic, but they're cherry picked gifs to prove a point, the limited vision is something that I think will need to played with personally in order to pass judgement on, the problem is that it's mandatory and there is no option for anything else.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:23 AM   #109
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
yeah I was worried about this as well.....but if you look at the Gameplay with the Green Team...that is a recent build, compared to the other one.... So I'm wondering if it has to do with Arcade mode....or it might just an option to turn off or on.

I just wish they give us an option to have the Camera shake alittle after big hits, like the old clips of the game.
Bingo. All the visual assists that you may have seen; glowing balls (lol), glowing player outlines, play art on the field, are all "Arcade mode". And its not just a on or off switch, you can choose which assists you want on or not. Or play pro mode with no assists at all.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:28 AM   #110
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
Same, I miss that too. I wonder if maybe that looks better as a sequence of hits or if it really would look good when playing.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 04-27-2010, 11:09 PM   #111
Banned

OVR: 8
Backbreaker look so fluid. Loved that hit and the dive at the ending. Before the head slap, take a look at the tackle from the guy trying to spin, just look natural.

The ball carrier doesn't even make the turn halfway. He's met and the momentum of the defender just takes him back and the guy who missed the first tackle slowed the ball carrier down when his leg locked up with his for a second.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2010, 12:14 AM   #112
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49
My big questions are regarding line play. Madden 10 and prior don't have good line play, but that isn't the point. If BB has true NFL line play and interactions with Natural motion, that will be the big turning point. i think that if BB can recreate a true on-the-filed pro-football level of game play, Ian and EA will take notice. Ian said on OS last year that Natural motion looks nice, and he wished the BB team the best of luck, but he wants to see it in action before even thinking about using euphoria in Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »