Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Features Announced, Trailer and Screenshots Included

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Features Announced, Trailer and Screenshots Included within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2010, 01:42 PM   #9
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Features Announced, Trailer and Screenshots Included

did they have to release all this info already?! now I want this game ASAP!
Old 05-04-2010, 03:14 PM   #10
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Features Announced, Trailer and Screenshots Included

They claim the trailer is actual in-game play.

Me? I'm skeptical lol. I'll wait until more in-game footage comes along, but damn! I'M EXCITED!!!

Gameplay talk galore. The other game don't do this ****
Old 05-04-2010, 03:26 PM   #11
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

And this just sealed the deal. I see a screen name change coming very soon... If they capture Fifa's movement and ability to do skills with the RS and pair it with their superior depth, it's no contest in my book. I'll be pre-ordering this as soon as I can for PC!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2010, 03:37 PM   #12
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
And this just sealed the deal. I see a screen name change coming very soon... If they capture Fifa's movement and ability to do skills with the RS and pair it with their superior depth, it's no contest in my book. I'll be pre-ordering this as soon as I can for PC!
I agree. Assuming they actually deliver on it
Old 05-04-2010, 03:57 PM   #13
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Sounds like they are attempting to eliminate the pinball passing, with weighted passes and stamina effecting ability. Combine that with the new animations and "considered pace of play" and it sounds like it will feel a lot more organic...

Right stick feints are a welcome addition...

Obviously a lot remains to be seen... Like how the AI plays... Which can really only been revealed with some good hands on time.

I'm most curious at this point what South American club teams will be added, to go along with the addition of the Copa Liberadores.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #14
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

I have no idea what to expect but fifa world cup 2010 is arguably the best playing soccer game I've played minus the shotty shooting at goal(which can be taken as realistic or just not user friendly)

PES needs to completely redo their running animations that's for sure
Old 05-04-2010, 05:42 PM   #15
Rookie

MrSimCity's Arena

OVR: 15
This looks and sounds top notch.

The facial expressions on Messi's face here - http://www.operationsports.com/mediaview.php?id=690 are extremely varied, in-depth and accurate for a SPORTS game

Each one of those different expressions look like a real person and look like Messi
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2010, 05:50 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
I have no idea what to expect but fifa world cup 2010 is arguably the best playing soccer game I've played minus the shotty shooting at goal(which can be taken as realistic or just not user friendly)

PES needs to completely redo their running animations that's for sure

Judging from everything I have read, they have redone all the animations. Konami has had a team of 200 people working on this game for two years.

I think that the people who have written the series off are going to be shocked at what they see when this game is released.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »